Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

premier protein water, tropical punch - anyone tried?

Hey all, I saw Premier Protein tropical punch flavored water at Sams Club the other day. Has anyone tried this? Normally I prefer my Water straight up, with no flavor, but thought it might be a good option for the clear liquid phase. Hate to buy a warehouse sized pack to find out it's horrible tho.

If it is the Premier Clear which I also got at Sams Club, then it is still terrible, but not nearly as bad as Isopure.

3 hours ago, Tony V said:

If it is the Premier Clear which I also got at Sams Club, then it is still terrible, but not nearly as bad as Isopure.

Ugh. Disappointing. But thanks for the heads up!

Hey all, I saw Premier Protein tropical punch flavored water at Sams Club the other day. Has anyone tried this? Normally I prefer my Water straight up, with no flavor, but thought it might be a good option for the clear liquid phase. Hate to buy a warehouse sized pack to find out it's horrible tho.

I tried the Premier Protein water and it was pretty good. I got the tropical flavor. My kids and husband loved it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I must be the exception on Isopure - I liked blue raspberry, haven't tried the punch one yet, nor premier punch.

I must be an exception to the rule as well, I like the Isopure vanilla cream. That is my go to Breakfast

If you're sweet/sweetener averse..It's vile. I have 5/6ths of a case you can have lol. (I'm gonna try to freeze some into a popsicle mold today, if I can't stomach it then it's going to hell where it belongs.)

If you're sweet/sweetener averse..It's vile. I have 5/6ths of a case you can have lol. (I'm gonna try to freeze some into a popsicle mold today, if I can't stomach it then it's going to hell where it belongs.)

Update: dare I say...The texture is almost nice. Still tastes like poison though.

Yuk!!!! Too sweet!!! Made me gag!!!

HW 274 SW 263 GW 125 GASTRIC SLEEVE 7/21/17. Height 5'1" instagram: K_aane_VSG

I bought a case of Protein Water from
Costco. For the life of me I can't remember the brand at the moment. But it's a pink grapefruit flavor that isn't too sweet. It's more of a clean flavor. My memory is awful but I think it was 15g of protein per bottle.

Band to SIPS/SA-DI/LOOP DS 8.8.17
HT: 5'6 HW: 242 SW: 226 CW: 212 GW: TBD

I bought a case of Protein Water from
Costco. For the life of me I can't remember the brand at the moment. But it's a pink grapefruit flavor that isn't too sweet. It's more of a clean flavor. My memory is awful but I think it was 15g of protein per bottle.

It was "ready nutrition" protein water. 70cal, 15g protein, 1 carb, 0 sugar with electrolytes

Try Timino. I get it from Amazon. 4 flavors, not too sweet, but I still half with Water. 7 g Protein in each.

I have ON Protein Water i got off Amazon and they are so super sweet is kinda nasty i got the tropical fruit punch and ice blue raspberry i have to water them down to drink them i try to drink 2 watered downs ones a day

I get Protein2o at Safeway and Kum and go. I love the wild cherry. I saw it on Amazon too.

Mich W
Hw 223, SW 217 CW 191 GW 135