Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

so im freaking out had surgery on 7/24/2017 and lost 10 pounds in a week then gained 4 pounds and it has been the same way for the past 3 weeks I have pcos and the advantage of this surgery has been that I got my period for the first time in the pat 7 months my clothes are a little bit loose but the scale is not moving and this weeks is my first week eating solid food am I doing something wrong.

5 hours ago, batistaselenia said:

so im freaking out had surgery on 7/24/2017 and lost 10 pounds in a week then gained 4 pounds and it has been the same way for the past 3 weeks I have pcos and the advantage of this surgery has been that I got my period for the first time in the pat 7 months my clothes are a little bit loose but the scale is not moving and this weeks is my first week eating solid food am I doing something wrong.

So you have gained 4 pounds a week for the past 3 weeks or you lost 10 pounds the first week, gained 4 the second week and your weight has remained the same for three weeks. It hasn't even BEEN 4 weeks since 7/24. That's when I got my surgery.

What is pcos?

So you have gained 4 pounds a week for the past 3 weeks or you lost 10 pounds the first week, gained 4 the second week and your weight has remained the same for three weeks. It hasn't even BEEN 4 weeks since 7/24. That's when I got my surgery.

What is pcos?

Yes is been the same for 3 weeks and pcos is polycistic ovarian syndrome is s hormonal problem that makes you gain weight and have abnormal periods

11 hours ago, batistaselenia said:

Yes is been the same for 3 weeks and pcos is polycistic ovarian syndrome is s hormonal problem that makes you gain weight and have abnormal periods

Aha! Thanks

I had surgery one month ago. I was losing weight rapidly and then BOOM i've been stuck at 203 for like two weeks now...if not a little more than two weeks...I also have PCOS. Had not had a cycle in 5-6 months and I too finally got it.

It's extremely frustrating I just keep telling myself it's just a stall...it will break soon...it's taking a toll on me mentally and emotionally at this point.

@batistaselenia

I had surgery one month ago. I was losing weight rapidly and then BOOM i've been stuck at 203 for like two weeks now...if not a little more than two weeks...I also have PCOS. Had not had a cycle in 5-6 months and I too finally got it.
It's extremely frustrating I just keep telling myself it's just a stall...it will break soon...it's taking a toll on me mentally and emotionally at this point.
[mention=322703]batistaselenia[/mention]

Dont get discouraged I had surgery July 24 im too at a stall I have pcos and also has not gotten a period until 4 days ago I think personally that pcos has a lot to do but don't worry we will get thru it

[mention=322703]batistaselenia[/mention]

I got stuck at exactly 2:03 also! I started at 2:23. I stayed at 2:03 for what seemed like 3 weeks and then all the sudden I was down to 190! Hang in there, it will come off I promise.

Having said that, I don't know anything about PCOS. It doesn't sound fun. So sorry you both have that to deal with along with your surgery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using BariatricPal mobile app

@MauiLolly omg TELL ME YOUR SECRETS lol what is your diet like that you have stuck to when you went from 203 to 190?! I'm dying here....it's gonna be 3 weeks almost since I've been at 203. Also, what exercise are you doing? Please help meee maybe I'm not doing enough with my food and stuff :(

21 hours ago, sleevedshereen said:

@batistaselenia

Stalls happen. I been stuck since late July now....I dit a stall at 3 weeks, 2 months and 5 months so far. I dont think Im gonna lose much more to be honest. I think Im at my frame size now. 229-230.

17 hours ago, sleevedshereen said:

@MauiLolly omg TELL ME YOUR SECRETS lol what is your diet like that you have stuck to when you went from 203 to 190?! I'm dying here....it's gonna be 3 weeks almost since I've been at 203. Also, what exercise are you doing? Please help meee maybe I'm not doing enough with my food and stuff :(

My last stall I went to Vegas and LA and traveled up the California coast to San fran. Ate like ****, didn't exercise at all and lost 12 lbs when I got back..lol

Sometimes you need to back off and let your body adjust I guess.

@JerseyJules Are you saying I need to take a road trip to vegas and eat whatever I want? Because I can do that...lol jk

5 minutes ago, sleevedshereen said:

@JerseyJules Are you saying I need to take a road trip to vegas and eat whatever I want? Because I can do that...lol jk

yup...Basically...I think all the walking I did combined with the slight spike in calories forced my body to let go of the stall. You can eat whatever you want, just not much of it thats for sure.

@JerseyJules last week I tried pizza (shhh don't tell anyone, they'll attack me) lol I ate the meat toppings cuz you know Protein first..lol jk but I could barely even eat half a slice. That made me excited considering I used to eat like 3 slices, a couple wings and breadsticks lol yay for restriction!

16 minutes ago, sleevedshereen said:

@JerseyJules last week I tried pizza (shhh don't tell anyone, they'll attack me) lol I ate the meat toppings cuz you know Protein first..lol jk but I could barely even eat half a slice. That made me excited considering I used to eat like 3 slices, a couple wings and breadsticks lol yay for restriction!

Yup, I love a good slice of pizza. I can eat a whole normal slice now, barely. I used to do 4 easy. Pizza was one food that I told my doctor if i could never eat again I wasnt doing the surgery. I was serious...

PS California pizza is TRASH...I ordered when we were in LA and the guy at the hotel recommended the place as the best around and I couldnt believe that called that crap pizza.