Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser South San Francisco Dr. Robert Li

Yeesh!! That would be nerve-wracking but you got this! Do you like to exercise? I don't love it but don't mind swimming. I will be hitting the pool every night after work. That, cutting out carbs, sugar and diet soda should do the trick. When's the date??

I've only tried the chocolate.

What Vitamins did you get?

Edited by sarahisgreat

9/28/17 is the date. I hate exercising besides swimming because I wear out before it does any good. Swimming is good because it takes that weight pressure off which allows me to do more... I fell down a flight of stairs around Easter and hurt my shoulder. I am still having issues with so that makes swimming hard right now but I am working around it [emoji4]
I ordered samples from Bariatric Advantage... as a Kaiser patient you get a discount. I also am trying samples from Celebrate... they are pretty good and you can get a discount from them too [emoji16]

How are you doing with the meal plan?

I haven't been doing the meal plan but have cut out all flour, sugar and processed food. Need to cut carbonation next and start sipping my liquids and not drinking with meals, chewing 30 times, etc.

Still need to get Vitamins too. I've got 1.5 weeks until I got to Lifestyles and Nutrition and am hoping to meet my goal weight by then which is now 12 pounds. Might not happen and that's okay too.

Where did you order the vitamins? I will look into these asap.

Sorry about your shoulder, the pool should be good for it- just take it nice and slow. You can even get a boogie board and hold onto it and just use your legs until it's all healed.

Your surgery date is so close!!! I'm so excited for you. You'll be going through everything before me, so I hope you will keep me in mind and continue to give me guidance through your journey!

Hey Christysara- did they happen to do a weigh in when went in for your psych eval?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!