Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  • Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• allwet

Got my haircut today and its always amazing how much better i feel afterwards.
      i have always considered it an odd thing that i enjoy a haircut so much.
      The smell of the barbershop (no salons allowed) and the whole scissors and clippers feel and sound is so relaxing.
      I have had the same barber since 1987 and i am not sure how i will handle it if that guy ever dares to die on me. I am pretty sure that the magazines on the bottom of the stack are the same ones from my first visit.
      just started Ron Powers -Mark Twain Biography- enjoying it

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Gthom33

Good Morning! Today is the first day of my liver shrinking diet!  It is hard being in the office and in my classes thinking about my old habits. But surgery is so close so can't complain too much! !10 days away!! Here we go. 
      · 0 replies
    • Kimberly3  »  SabrinaGoddess

Please keep us posted on your progress nth inking great thoughts for you. You got this!
      · 1 reply
      1. SabrinaGoddess

Thanks so much Kimberly! Today I went for my pre-op consult, blood work and ekg, then I visited my doctor. I am SO excited. It's all happening!

• BayougirlMrsS

So i joined this site back in 2009 when it was called LapBandTalk.....  It, and I, have gone through a lot of changes..... Band, weight loss, grandkids, divorce, remarriage.......
      I just noticed that over 49K people have viewed my profile...... I sure hope i was able to inspire at least one....
      Today, i'm down to 141.4....  Size 6 Worthington pants.  Had to make a hole in my belt..... Whoop whoop
      I need yall's fashion help......

· 0 replies
    • allwet

I have to say, even more than 2 years out, it is so much easier to be good when your busy and so easy to go wrong when your bored.  Crappy weather and the wife is sick so i feel trapped in this house and i have to really watch myself.  At least the holiday leftovers are gone.
      Going to get out this week even if for only a few hours, maybe go see  Ford vs Ferrari that looks real good.
      Ok, whining over, I hope everyone is doing well and had a good thanksgiving.
      · 1 reply
      1. ms.sss

I hear ya. I notice the only time I ever "feel like eating" when I'm not actually hungry is when I'm watching TV for too long.

• Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs