Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are you now?

Wow wow amazing results. I am having sleeve sept 8th. I have 140 pounds to my goal. I am hoping to be as successful as you guys. Great motivation.

We're close. . I'm Sept. 7th :) GOOD LUCK

Sent from my SM-S765C using BariatricPal mobile app

I am 104lbs down from highest weight. Which was 230ish. (16 stone 10lbs down to 9 stone 3lbs) goal is about 5lbs away and my op was December 17th 2016. Very pleased with progress - do have some skin but waiting to see if I want it fixed - though I miss having a bum and tits!

20170708_135928.thumb.jpg.557d583d436d301fa7d28da7bc8fcd38.jpg 20161221_085656.thumb.jpg.d7178ac613f7d2e273a7dee689f1696d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

I love it! My mom has gone away as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using BariatricPal mobile app

I love it! My mom has gone away as well!

Shootz@ my BUM!!!

FB_IMG_1500695794004.jpg 20170502_174222.jpg 1 year anniversary July 26 65lbs down and holding 10lbs to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BariatricPal mobile app

FB_IMG_1500695794004.thumb.jpg.bd351c671adf015692d562137de1179b.jpg 20170502_174222.jpg.5f04bb7b06715e60c605241c62ee99cf.jpg 1 year anniversary July 26 65lbs down and holding 10lbs to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BariatricPal mobile app

You look absolutely fantastic! You look amazing in that bathing suit girl!

We're close. . I'm Sept. 7th [emoji4] GOOD LUCK

Oh thanks so much. Good luck to you as well. Maybe we can keep in touch and motivate each other. I need a weight loss buddy. My current weight is about 330. I have a lot to lose. But I'm ready to get started.

Oh thanks so much. Good luck to you as well. Maybe we can keep in touch and motivate each other. I need a weight loss buddy. My current weight is about 330. I have a lot to lose. But I'm ready to get started.

I would love to have a weight loss buddy! ! That would be so amazing to have somone to talk to that is going through the same thing. My hubby is as perfect as they come when it comes to support but can't fully understand the emotional slide we've been and will continue to be on. I'm so excited for us! We deserve this opportunity ;)

I would love to have a weight loss buddy! ! That would be so amazing to have somone to talk to that is going through the same thing. My hubby is as perfect as they come when it comes to support but can't fully understand the emotional slide we've been and will continue to be on. I'm so excited for us! We deserve this opportunity [emoji6]

Yes we do. I messaged you on here. If you don't mind we can keep in touch. Since our surg within a day of each other.

My one year is 8/30. My surgery weight was 232 and my current weight is between 142-144. I am 5'7". I hit goal (150) in mid-May. I wear a 4/6 or small/xs/xxs depending on the cut. If I lose more, great. If not, great. I thought I was maintaining at 150, but lost a few pounds

Oops! I just saw this was for sleevers!

Thats ok Mauilolly. The point is that no matter what type of WLS we have we all are on the path to a healthy Lifes Journey. So keep sharing with us sleevers if you like. For me myself I love to hear all success storys![emoji5]
Well I should say I like all storys, good or bad!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm a 1 1/2 yrs out. Have had many difficulties and lil support from my surgeon. I have lost about 25 lbs and nothing else. I play a huge part in this I know but also thought I wouldve had more support especially since I wasnt doing so good at loosing. I felt that I had surgery and oh well on to the next. ... I need to find something to do with my time when Im not rehearsing for choir.. I'm single so support from a personal perspective is very lil and at times I wish I never had the surgery.... Well trying to get back on track and become successful instead of a failure.Im open to suggestion and I hope I'm posting this in the right place.. Verynhappy for all of you and keep the good work up!

Sent from my SM-G900P using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey Amirah24
U hang in there. You get all kinds of support from this site! My sister who lives in Orange county, calif. Had no support Close to her other than me, my daughter & my other sister and shes doing great with or with out her hubby!
This site has helped me a lot plus I signed up to attend post op support group!
I wish you all the best & pray that you stay postive on this new life style change! Lets keep in touch if you like![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using BariatricPal mobile app

I would love that. Sorry Im just responding but life has been lil hectic since my accident 2 mos ago. Another setback bcuz I haven't been able to exercise like my routine was before this. I did bite the bullet and went to see my surgeon and I expressed that I was unhappy. Had been almost yr since my last visit... I am alone so think that has played alot into being unsuccessfully! !!!! Reaching out to a psychologist to deal with emotional eating and dealing with past hurt/disappointment and low self-esteem . Thanks soo for the encouraging words. Please keep in touch and lets pray 4 each other!!![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900P using BariatricPal mobile app