Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

costco doesn't have it. I found it at my local grocery store in 4 packs and bought 2 just to change things up.

I believe Costco only has Caramel online. They're on coupon until 8/27. In store at the closest warehouse 30 minutes away from me, they only had banana, chocolate, and vanilla.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BariatricPal mobile app

Our costco carries caramel in the store. Yum! Also $5 off right now.

They also sell all flavors online at Costco, with $2.99 shipping.

Sent from my XT1254 using BariatricPal mobile app

Yes, they are, until the 8/27! [emoji16] My Costco unfortunately didn't have it. They only had chocolate, Vanilla, and Banana available, and they were going pretty quick due to the $5 off. I'll have to get the Caramel at Walmart in the 4 packs with my $2 off coupons. [emoji23]

Is this for the clear liquid diet or the full liquid diet? I just got my gastric sleeve surgery yesterday. I need some help with what I can drink as for as Protein on the clear liquid diet. Please help.

Sent from my LG-H901 using BariatricPal mobile app

I bought unflavored Protein Powder and added to my broth. Also Premier Protein and protein 2o has protein Water.

I was able to drink Premier Protein with no problems pre-op. Post-op it is not agreeing with me. I get horrible stomach pain that lasts almost 24 hours. I had to take back the full box I had just bought. I had to switch to a whey isolate based drink. Not real happy about it as the Premiers are the best tasting drink I've had so far.

Edited by bschmidt25

Yes, they are, until the 8/27! [emoji16] My costco unfortunately didn't have it. They only had chocolate, Vanilla, and Banana available, and they were going pretty quick due to the $5 off. I'll have to get the Caramel at Walmart in the 4 packs with my $2 off coupons. [emoji23]

Where did you get the coupon for $2 off a 4 pack? That would be so great

Sent from my SM-S765C using BariatricPal mobile app

On 8/4/2017 at 8:51 PM, CoCo0273 said:

Is this for the clear liquid diet or the full liquid diet? I just got my gastric sleeve surgery yesterday. I need some help with what I can drink as for as Protein on the clear liquid diet. Please help.

Sent from my LG-H901 using BariatricPal mobile app

I used it throughout the first stage of Post OP, I feel it is the best out on the market with the amount of sugar or Protein. I continue to use it now after a year since my sleeve. I use to like the vanilla but post op I find the vanilla to sweet and now I continue to drink chocolate.

19 hours ago, acnaib said:

I used it throughout the first stage of Post OP, I feel it is the best out on the market with the amount of sugar or Protein. I continue to use it now after a year since my sleeve. I use to like the vanilla but post op I find the vanilla to sweet and now I continue to drink chocolate.

I also thought the vanilla was too sweet, but I started adding 2 drops of orange extract to it and it tastes like a Dreamsicle.

3 hours ago, MowryRocks said:

I also thought the vanilla was too sweet, but I started adding 2 drops of orange extract to it and it tastes like a Dreamsicle.

Thxs for the tip I will have to try that one....

I've been afraid to try the banana in case it has a fake banana taste (although the fake bananas were my favorite part of runts candy years ago). I had stuck with vanilla and chocolate at first but recently tried the strawberry and prefer it to the chocolate. Hubby will only go chocolate and won't try the others. He's not prepping for surgery and downs it in 3 gulps, so barely matters what flavor. I tried a 4 pack of the caramel - yum! I'd love to find a costco that carries it. Sams also carries Premier Protein, but in a 12 pack rather than 18. They're now carrying Premier Protein Water in a tropical punch flavor. I havent tried that yet, but figure it'll be great for clear liquid phase.

costco doesn't have it in store but you can order it online. Walmart also has it but more expensive $7.27/4pack.

im now post op and I found Atkins Lyft and Premier Protein clear. Both have 20g Protein but I'm diluting it with Water cause it's just too sweet for my taste buds.

My pre-op plan (so I'm assuming that carries over to my post-op time) specifically says not to have premier.

My point however is that I saw them at superstore today (I was curious..) and they are 4 for $15.25!!

I've heard they're good, luckily I enjoy my Protein Shakes so I'm not too worried, but they do seem to have some interesting flavors in the states :)