Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stalled big time

I am almost 2 months post op and I haven't lost any additional weight besides the first 30lbs... I don't know what to do to help jump start the weightloss again. Please help!

IMG_2209.JPG

OK..first....you look absolutely amazing! Congratulations on the progress you have so far.

Stalls happen and they suck. I always try something different and it may or may not work:-) (exercise, more Protein, less carbs) Your body needs time to adjust to the new way of eating and stalls are a "hold" time to do just that. Try to find other non scale victories like this awesome pic to keep you motivated through it. I am the queen of stalls. I had surgery on 2/6/2017 and lost my first 30 super quick. Since then I've lost 17 more pounds but I went from a size 18-20 down to a 12.

Check out my weight chart. I am not building any cliffs of weight loss but a slow steady hill that I am descending.

weightloss.jpg.70416896a9d556725b20ea76c1232f6f.jpg

Slow and steady has also given my skin a chance to adjust to my weight loss as well.

Take care.

Thanks so much for the advice and encouragement.....I should try to take in more Protein because I know I only get in about half of what I need since I stopped drinking the shakes post op...they just taste so bad now.

Congratulations-You look great! I keep stalking also and the dr. told me that since I don't have 100's of lbs to lose- my loss will be slow. I feel like the inches are coming off b/c I'm working out.
Have you tried other shakes? Premier, jay robb? Nugo slim bars are also great for Protein and Fiber. Do you go to local support groups? We just had a meeting at the one I go to and they targeted food choices.
Hang in there!

IMG_2209.thumb.JPG.9b3ab6248d52d5803a3c940f30c10f66.JPG

Wow! You look AMAZING! Can we trade? [emoji5] Write down what you are eating for two weeks and then schedule to meet with your Nutritionist for an evaluation. Also, you may want to ramp up your work out routine and get a trainer. #BeastMode

Sent from my XT1097 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulations on the weight you have already lost! Have patience with yourself, the smaller you get the slower the loss it seems but it will come. You look stunning!

You look great. I was sleeved April 25th 2017. I'm down 54lbs since surgery. I haven't had any stalls. But my best friend that was sleeved has. Our diets are totally different. I Don't eat any bread, Pasta or rice. But she does from time tone. I was told not to for 6months. She said she wasn't told that. I also burn way more calories than I eat and she doesn't.. so watch what you eat. Oh and I also started craving and eating more vegetables. It's been helping with my bowels..17960.jpeg

Sent from my XT1585 using BariatricPal mobile app