Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 mos post op, divorced and 90 lbs gone ( pics)

5 minutes ago, Sullie06 said:

Thank You. I'm about 20 pounds from my goal of 180, I'm 5'10", but I keep stalling the last month. I was stuck at 207lbs for a month, dropped 7 pounds in two weeks and now I'm stalled at 200 for over a week. I know it will pass but being so close to goal and stalling is frustrating. Still 101 pounds in a year, 71 since surgery, not to shabby :)

Not shabby at all ... you are kicking butt. When I was in the 190's , my weight would not budge for like 3-4 weeks but my waist was getting smaller and so were my thighs and abdomen . Then, boo all of a sudden 184... then stayed there a couple weeks then I flew through 170's and onto 160's and I stalled for a month , then I went into 150's so the stalls are part of it but through all of my stall , I continued to lose inches . I am a 4 or 6 in women's clothing depends on the cut. I never imagined being this small .. in high school I was a size 8 so I'm really little but I am healthy andso much more happier now. I truly thank God.

6 hours ago, chuswysly said:

You're rockin' the new you❣️. Fabulous and beautiful. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than confidence and a sincere smile

So sweet, thank you so much.

Girl you look so good. Dang those earrings look like they weigh 3lbs. LOL

Don't be afraid to get some counseling because of the divorce - I did that after mine 24 years ago and it really helped - then 20 years ago married the most wonderful man. Keep your head held high!!!

9 hours ago, ElysiaDee said:

7 months! Wow! You look so gorgeous and young! I'm 38 and also 5'7, I hope I look even half as good as you when I get close to my goal weight! My goal personal weight is 150-155. I have about 100 to lose to get there and I should be able to finally schedule my surgery next month. Enjoy the single life, I find it is so much more peaceful and happier than being in a bad relationship. You are doing & looking so fabulous!

Also just FYI ELYSIADEE, I started out at 242 lbs .,. So you can do this girl and you will rock it as well. Stay encouraged.

14 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Girl you look so good. Dang those earrings look like they weigh 3lbs. LOL

Don't be afraid to get some counseling because of the divorce - I did that after mine 24 years ago and it really helped - then 20 years ago married the most wonderful man. Keep your head held high!!!

Lol, my earrings weren't that heavy...n thank you. I feel I do need counseling and I plan on getting it sooner than later.

56 minutes ago, OutsideMatchInside said:

@Dknal2

Damn girl you got divorced quick as hell!

Congrats on the weight loss.

Yep ... no blurred lines here!!!!n thank you hunni. I'm happier than I have been in a while

Amazing.

49 minutes ago, Lisette703 said:

Amazing.

Thank you !

I see so many marriages end after the weight loss surgery were there about to end before

Gorgeous you look amazing!! Congratulations [emoji898]

Aka_ET

HW-220
Pre-op 194.3
RNY
SD June 16th 2017
CW-178
GW-140
HT 5' 3"
[emoji120][emoji878][emoji1272]

"You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit"

How much did your partner/ husband weight? Count them in your weight loss.

28 minutes ago, Dabearo said:

How much did your partner/ husband weight? Count them in your weight loss.

He weighed 204 so that makes my loss 294 lbs, lol.

43 minutes ago, akaet said:

Gorgeous you look amazing!! Congratulations

Aka_ET

HW-220
Pre-op 194.3
RNY
SD June 16th 2017
CW-178
GW-140
HT 5' 3"

"You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit"

Thank you so much . Olive your lil theme at the bottom of the page as well, never quit.

1 hour ago, bigjoe1234 said:

I see so many marriages end after the weight loss surgery were there about to end before

Mine was in trouble well before the surgery sweetness .