Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 8/11/2017 at 9:14 AM, Missy161 said:

We should have a meet up somewhere in Denver like a support group.

Mich W
Hw 223, SW 217 CW 194 GW 135

I totally agree! Lets do it!

I know this post is old but hi! I'm in Broomfield and 8 days out from my sleeve with Dr. Snyder.

Yay! I’m excited for you! You’re going to love it! I’m 6 months post op and would be happy to share my experience if you have any questions. I used Dr. Metz at Rose but I think most of the programs are similar.

43 minutes ago, kristenp said:

Yay! I’m excited for you! You’re going to love it! I’m 6 months post op and would be happy to share my experience if you have any questions. I used Dr. Metz at Rose but I think most of the programs are similar.

Thank you so much! I would LOVE to hear any advice you have for getting started! Send me a message!

Hi, Natasha! I'm in South Denver. I'm looking to get the sleeve done this June. I'm going through the 6 month of nutrition counseling, psych eval, and extended nutrition class my insurance requires presently. Hoping to get approval in April or May. I do not have any experience working with medicaid or your Dr., but I'm going through Dr. Frank Chae's office at Sky Ridge Medical. My friend had her sleeve done by him and his experience, credentials and recommendations are really great.

When are you hoping to get your surgery? I'm new to Bariatric Pal as well. Seems like a very supportive resource from what I can tell. All the best!! Good luck in your journey.

1 hour ago, Nat2.0 said:

Hi, Natasha! I'm in South Denver. I'm looking to get the sleeve done this June. I'm going through the 6 month of nutrition counseling, psych eval, and extended nutrition class my insurance requires presently. Hoping to get approval in April or May. I do not have any experience working with medicaid or your Dr., but I'm going through Dr. Frank Chae's office at Sky Ridge Medical. My friend had her sleeve done by him and his experience, credentials and recommendations are really great.

When are you hoping to get your surgery? I'm new to Bariatric Pal as well. Seems like a very supportive resource from what I can tell. All the best!! Good luck in your journey.

Good choice!! I had my sleeve surgery with Dr. Chae in November. Him and his team are AWESOME! Super understanding and judge-free. He answered all my crazy questions before surgery and was super responsive after the surgery to any questions/concerns I had.

On 1/23/2018 at 9:30 AM, LELH said:

I know this post is old but hi! I'm in Broomfield and 8 days out from my sleeve with Dr. Snyder.

Hi! Oh how exciting! Sorry haven't been on here in awhile. I just finished my 6 month weight management program for insurance. So now I wait for approval. So looking forward to seeing your progress. Best wishes on your surgery. I'll be checking in on you.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:50 AM, ladybutternubs said:

Good choice!! I had my sleeve surgery with Dr. Chae in November. Him and his team are AWESOME! Super understanding and judge-free. He answered all my crazy questions before surgery and was super responsive after the surgery to any questions/concerns I had.

Hi there! Just finished my 6 month required Dr visit for insurance, already did everything else, so now just waiting for approval. Hopefully in February or March I'll have my surgery done.

Sorry I haven't been on here guys. I've been so busy. But here's where I'm at. I've done all the requirements for the insurance and Dr Georgescu. I'm now waiting for approval so we can set a surgery date. I'm hoping in February or March I'll have the actual surgery done. Hope all is well with you all. I'll be getting caught up with all of your progress soon friends and would still love to do a meet up sometime.

Home from the hospital after finally having surgery 23 Jan. Feeling pretty good so far! I have an annoying drain that has to stay in for a week and some really itchy spots but other than that I feel good!

8 minutes ago, Miss Topaz said:

Home from the hospital after finally having surgery 23 Jan. Feeling pretty good so far! I have an annoying drain that has to stay in for a week and some really itchy spots but other than that I feel good!

Aww so excited you finally got yours done and are feeling well. I know drains suck and all the itching I'm hearing about sounds awful. But just think how temporary this stuff is. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to get mine done and over with.

Ok everyone, I got my surgery scheduled for April 16th!!! Whoot whoot! :D

On 3/21/2018 at 12:55 AM, natasha0820 said:

Ok everyone, I got my surgery scheduled for April 16th!!! Whoot whoot! :D

Congrats!! Keep us posted on your journey! I'm hoping to get approved in April and sleeved in late May. *fingers crossed* :)

On 3/22/2018 at 3:42 PM, Nat2.0 said:

Congrats!! Keep us posted on your journey! I'm hoping to get approved in April and sleeved in late May. *fingers crossed* :)

Fingers crossed for you! It will come! 😉