Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

**RANT** WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY??? UUGGGHHH

I'm sooooo tired of hearing people say "don't lose anymore weight" or "your getting waaay to small etc etc..... Gessssh, when you're fat they have something to say, when you lose weight they have something to say. Why can't people just compliment you or keep their mouths shut.... All the EXTRA is NOT needed. If you think I look good GREAT, if you don't think I look good just keep it to yourself.....I don't want to hear my face is tooo thin or STOP LOSING WEIGHT.... Just let me be GREAT!

This lifestyle change is hard enough without people ATTEMPTING to make me feel self conscious.

HW: 240

SW:232

CW:173

GW: 160

(I will be 4mo. Post op on July 20th)

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

People don't always act the way you want them to or tell you what you want to hear. I'd worry more about things you can control.

I'm not "worried" about it at all, its just annoying when people are coming at you allll day at one time with opinions. It just gets old and it's unfortunate that people don't think before they speak because you never know what someone is going through.

They always have something to say. One of the ones that I hear all the time is "eat a cheeseburger why don't you?" I also get tired of people asking me for "diet" help for them.

They always have something to say. One of the ones that I hear all the time is "eat a cheeseburger why don't you?" I also get tired of people asking me for "diet" help for them.

That is soooo rude!!!!
Yes I get tired of that too..... What worked for me may not work for you.... I'm struggling to keep myself together as it is

Oh my gosh yes! It is so frustrating. I have a lot more to go too, and I'm already "getting too skinny" for people. I'm only 3 1/2 months out. I also get told I'm not eating enough, and it's so unhealthy. Why can't people just mind their own business sometimes. haha

I hate to say it but I am to the point where I just want everyone to leave me alone. I know what I need to do, I know how I want to look and I know (with my surgeons help) what is best for me. I appreciate that people are concerned, curious or whatever, but the comments get real old real quick. I think what really did me in was when one person said, Its not AIDS is it? I thought we all learned in Kindergarten to keep our hands and feet to our selves and if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything.

I hate to say it but I am to the point where I just want everyone to leave me alone. I know what I need to do, I know how I want to look and I know (with my surgeons help) what is best for me. I appreciate that people are concerned, curious or whatever, but the comments get real old real quick. I think what really did me in was when one person said, Its not AIDS is it? I thought we all learned in Kindergarten to keep our hands and feet to our selves and if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything.

SMH SMH SMH...... Now THAT is just rude..... I chose not to tell anyone except my mom and my husband that I had surgery so when people blurt out..."what kind of surgery did you have"??? I feel like telling them that if I did or didn't its my business and who are you to ask me such a thing..... But again, people Do NOT think before they speak and that's the problem...

Mostly I have had people ask me if I lost weight on purpose.... I find that an interesting question considering a was very obese. I share the surgery news with some people but others when I am asked how I am losing weight I simply say... eat less and walk more..... That is not a lie, I am doing that... but the rest is not most people's business.

Mostly I have had people ask me if I lost weight on purpose.... I find that an interesting question considering a was very obese. I share the surgery news with some people but others when I am asked how I am losing weight I simply say... eat less and walk more..... That is not a lie, I am doing that... but the rest is not most people's business.

I do the same thing.... I only shared my surgery with my hubby and my mom... So I just tell people I cut out alot if things and exercise.

Have better friends and associates? Like I seriously don't get these comments from people that know me.

People will good manners and home training wouldn't talk to you like that.

People just tell me I look good, nice, beautiful, whatever.

When you make a big change in your life, you get to see what people are really like and how much they really love you if at all. I am on like my 3rd major life change, so I braced myself for possible issues this time, but it didn't happen because previously I already thinned the herd of the people that don't want the best for me or are in general trash.