Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
Introducing the newest flavors of BariatricPal's Protein One! Read more... ×
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• boringtessa

Today was a weighing/measuring day, and I've discovered that I've lost 10 inches in my waist since the beginning of August!  This is great news, as I carry most of my weight in my belly, which is no good.  I'm glad I am measuring because I can see results even though I'm going through a stall.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Jobber

Going to my 3rd of 6 NUT appointments tomorrow.  Between appt 1 and appt 2, I lost about 14 pounds, but I'm pretty sure that tomorrow I'm going to weigh in at either no change or will have gained weight.  I haven't worked hard at all this last month and in some regards feel like I'm regressing. 
      My INS requires a 5% weight loss in 6 months, so it's not impossible to get back on track, just need to focus more.  The only difference between last month and this month is that I've not been getting as much sleep at night and I think it's been contributing to my extra issues with snacking at night and general misbehavior.
      · 0 replies
    • Rick.Mc

Hello everyone
      Just joined the site, wanted to connect with others like me.  Just had my surgery on November 6th.  Going well so far!  
      · 0 replies
    • Diana#

· 0 replies
    • danieocean

As of today, I have lost 60lbs since my journey began (first WLS appt)! Most of that weight has been lost in October,  since I weighed 282 on 10/2 and I now weigh 239, (25lbs down since surgery). I can't believe it! Wish my clothes would be falling off, but not quite there yet. I'm super excited about the progress I've made so far and even more motivated to lose, especially before vacation

· 2 replies
      1. proudgrammy

hey newbie - you are doing great - keep up the good job!!

congrats kathy

2. FluffyChix

Congrats! That's fabulous!!!

• Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs