Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

96 pounds down in three months

28 minutes ago, Mrfeelgood said:

I didn't even know it was that serious to be honest I haven't even post anything on my Facebook.....now if I wanted likes bad I would've did that. I was just sharing with people I thought were supportive and I was shocked like why am I even on here

Let them hate because you are bringing sexy back. Your dreads and raising your family all on your own is enough to make people hate. But I am proud as a woman to see a brother doing the damn thing right. You keep on jamming.

Edited by Sweet as peaches

That is awesome, keep crushing it man! Hope to be right there with you someday soon!

4 hours ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Let them hate because you are bringing sexy back. Your dreads and raising your family all on your own is enough to make people hate. But I am proud as a woman to see a brother doing the damn thing right. You keep on jamming.

Got me blushing lol thank you love

4 hours ago, Keenikwe said:

You're an inspiration!

Thank you and y'all are my inspiration because if I didn't have this site to tweak my own diet and Vitamin choices I'd be lost

4 hours ago, BT816 said:

That is awesome, keep crushing it man! Hope to be right there with you someday soon!

Hey man we both will have beach bodies by next summer no doubt

17 hours ago, Monkeyfulbrighter said:

I'm 21 days out (sleeve June 27th) and already lost 30 pounds from 242.6 to 212.4 and I'm a female. People are all different.

I haven't lost weight in years so I am surprised it's coming off so fast when I wasn't the biggest to start but I caught an infection which I think 'helped' me lose so fast.

No reason to be angry either way, the purpose of this forum is solidarity

You're right and I appreciate your feedback

5 hours ago, Bodhi Tree said:

I think in some ways this forum is a microcosm of our society. Some folks are haters, some folks have your back. I just hope you don't let the few jealous creeps ruin your experience here, because I think you have a great deal of knowledge and experience now that will be invaluable to this community. We've got your back

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using BariatricPal mobile app

Thanks so much and I'm here if you need any advice or help because I had good help off this site after my surgery and that's how I was able to find ways to change my Vitamins and things to eat

Good luck with the rest of your journey, you're doing fantastic so far. After the Navy I gained a lot of weight too and had a divorce and have been raising my son by myself, I understand the craziness of life and the stress that comes with it. We both got this man! I'm still awaiting my surgery date and preparing myself a little more every day to get where I need to be. We're all doing this to better our health in the long run. Keep doing what you are doing!

9 hours ago, HurricaneU said:

Im 3 days shy of 3months post op. Weighed in at a total lost of 77lbs.

That's awesome!!!! We're on track with getting to our goal

3 hours ago, ElysiaDee said:

Good luck with the rest of your journey, you're doing fantastic so far. After the Navy I gained a lot of weight too and had a divorce and have been raising my son by myself, I understand the craziness of life and the stress that comes with it. We both got this man! I'm still awaiting my surgery date and preparing myself a little more every day to get where I need to be. We're all doing this to better our health in the long run. Keep doing what you are doing!

Thanks and I'm hoping you get your approval ASAP!!!! Just incorporate the things you learned in the Navy and watch the weight fall off

I'm so close to being ready for a surgery date. I have only 3 appointments with the nutritionist and the psych eval left before I see the surgeon and get my surgery date. Everything else I already have done.

If you're doing this great already, can you just imagine how much further and better you will be and feel by your one year surgery anniversary, it'll be incredible!

37 minutes ago, ElysiaDee said:

I'm so close to being ready for a surgery date. I have only 3 appointments with the nutritionist and the psych eval left before I see the surgeon and get my surgery date. Everything else I already have done.

That's not that long at all.... I started September 29 2016 and had surgery on April 12th and I'm glad I did this because no matter how much I worked out I couldn't shake it on my own