Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

96 pounds down in three months

5 minutes ago, ElaineCofNJ said:

Really!!!! How rude of you. It's a public forum so there is no page to go on. I have the right to believe or not believe any story I hear and express my opinion accordingly. Grow up

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

You grow your lousy a.. up you're just jealous cause you can't get up and do something about yourself so you want to just on my story and hate...go fill up on carbs and cry yourself to sleep

Hahaha... I will not stoop to you level. Your claim you were in the Navy but your attack on me right now shows someone without class not intelligence. I am very satisfied with my journey. Visit my profile. This will be my last response. Now I know you are lying and is now offended because you got called out. LIAR.

You are talking about I should fill up on carbs and cry myself to sleep. I am not one of those girls with low self esteem so try bullying someone else it is not working here.

Dont let this site stress you. Tell your story and let it be. 96Lbs is alot in 3 months but it can happen. I lost 75 since April 17th. I eat plenty, I only work out 2 or 3 times a week, and I drink 64 to 100iz of Fluid. So nothing major! I havent had any complications, I was able to leave the hospital the same day but i decided to stay overnight. Today I feel great! Everybody is different.

1 hour ago, ElaineCofNJ said:

You are talking about I should fill up on carbs and cry myself to sleep. I am not one of those girls with low self esteem so try bullying someone else it is not working here.

LOL attack you SMH what a real idiot!!! You do know you started and everyone sees this and I didn't even know you were a woman because you go back and forth like a bitter man....do me a favor get a life and have a blessed day fool

1 hour ago, ElaineCofNJ said:

Hahaha... I will not stoop to you level. Your claim you were in the Navy but your attack on me right now shows someone without class not intelligence. I am very satisfied with my journey. Visit my profile. This will be my last response. Now I know you are lying and is now offended because you got called out. LIAR.

And I put up pics so jealous idiots like you can have a relief and yes I served my country and would do it all again but people like you disgust me

I take my journey seriously... I was in the Navy so I know about physical training and I took everything I know with eating things I enjoy....so I don't have to lie for likes.... I'm good regardless

I was saying "no way" as in "I'm amazed". I didn't mean it literally as in "there's no way that can happen" LoL!
I've lost 20 pounds in less than 2 wks. So, it's definitely conceivable someone could lose 80+ in three months.

1 minute ago, Funky_Brewster said:

I was saying "no way" as in "I'm amazed". I didn't mean it literally as in "there's no way that can happen" LoL!
I've lost 20 pounds in less than 2 wks. So, it's definitely conceivable someone could lose 80+ in three months.

It's cool and I'm sorry it's the idiots with there medical opinions that are laughable and I only do my weight up dates on my doctor's visits... I don't even check my own weight so my next appointment is in October at 6 month post-op

1 minute ago, ElaineCofNJ said:

Hahaha. Sit your fat self down not even at my heaviest I was ad fat ad you

I love it baby keep it coming cause you'll never bother me I'm loving your lame come back lol I Love It!!!!

Hahaha. Sit your fat self down not even at my heaviest I was ad fat ad you

Wow. Talk about taking things too far. You must be a very unhappy person. I pity you, not only because you spew hatred, but also because you don't proofread.

12 hours ago, SueSueHudson said:

Where is your before picture? There is no healthy way someone could lose 96 pounds in 3 months unless you just don't eat. How much did you weigh before and after surgery? Don't mislead people - weight loss is a process and life style and healthy eating habits have to be a part of your eating forever not just 3 months. I don't believe it. Who was your surgeon and where are you from? Having weight loss surgery is a tool that you use for the rest of your life - not a quick fix.

I put them up go look

6 minutes ago, Redo2017 said:

Wow. Talk about taking things too far. You must be a very unhappy person. I pity you, not only because you spew hatred, but also because you don't proofread.

I'm loving it because she/he is the one being negative and trying to flip it....I actually posted my photos up so I'm loving their ignorance

The funny this is about people that hate let me break it down. First off I gained weight after I left the Navy due to being single father, stress etc, doesn't matter... I always knew how to eat healthy, workout etc...just because you aren't doing something right don't come at me... I was 381 April 1st got down to 369 the day of my surgery on April 12th and now I'm 280.... I'm happy I can walk 5 miles a day and drink Water, Protein etc and I love sweet tea I eat I just know not to eat wrong....

I love sweet tea too, I've found that going to Starbucks and ordering a Trenta iced tea with no classic Syrup, no water and 5 splenda is an amazing alternative! It's just as sweet without all the sugar and calories! I believe your story, some will hate, ignore them. Good luck on the rest of your journey! Mine is just beginning!

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

9 minutes ago, MissMellyMell said:

I love sweet tea too, I've found that going to Starbucks and ordering a Trenta iced tea with no classic Syrup, no Water and 5 splenda is an amazing alternative! It's just as sweet without all the sugar and calories! I believe your story, some will hate, ignore them. Good luck on the rest of your journey! Mine is just beginning!

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

Thanks love but the thing is I was nervous when they told me I lost another 20 pounds but all my blood work came back good but my B12 was 1102 so it's over the standard but I do things my way and the only sweets I have is sweet tea and I've been in the heat so I'm sure I burn those calories off easy