Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you had the choice of an arm lift, Tummy Tuck and breast work or BBL, breast work, tummy tuck and Lipo which would you choose?

Thank you

Lisa

Ummmm... It all depends on what areas you feel are the ones needing the most help I guess...

For me it would be = Arms, tummy and breasts.

Edited by Scamp

I need help everywhere. My high weight was 274 and I am 170 now.

Sent from my LGLS991 using BariatricPal mobile app

What's a BBL?

I chose arm lift, Tummy Tuck and breast lift/aug myself

I would choose a Breast lift, Tummy Tuck and Lipo. I had my Panni done and I was really disappoiinted because my PS didn't come thru with what he said would happen!! Not that I am not HAPPY that 10 plus #'s are gone....BUT!!! Such is life!! RIGHT My hubby said I would never be satisfied that I would always find something that I wasn't happy about. I think he is kind of right, I can find so much looking at myself. Oh well. I have to admit LIFE is GOOD for sure.

I know no matter what I pick I will need my mons pubis fixed and my legs as well as my back. I really don't know when I will have the money for those so I wan to get the best results for now.

Its funny 2 different posters and two different decisions.

Just had my panni done because it is covered by my insurance. None of the other will be.Because of age I decided to not have a tummy tuck............but if I had to order my dream plastic surgeries they would be:

next: arms then: thighs then: neck then: breast reduction, not augmentation

But all of that is a dream at this time. I am extremely pleased with my panni and I only had it done 8 DAYS ago.

if I had a choice and I could only pick one, id do my arms, if I had a second choice my tits !

21 hours ago, jess9395 said:

What's a BBL?

I think a BBL is a Brazilian Butt Lift.

I had a Butt lift (Not Brazilian methinks) Have a flat butt now - but still better than the one I had before..... lol

Originally I wasn't going to have my boobs done ..... Then on a whim I did - And I am sooo happy I did - I thought that if I did everything around the boobs (If I did belly and arms) Then the old boobs I had would look out of place - So I asked him to do that as well as the arms and I am so glad I did as they are so much better than the boobs I had before... :D

Edited by Scamp

I want/need the following:
1. Lower body lift with Lipo. I need help all the way around. I'm currently getting an appointment to see about having insurance pay for the panni and I'll pay the rest.
2. Things. But if they do a fabulous job on the LBL then maybe they will be happy with them.
3. Arms and Boobs. But this would just be a nice to do.

I did recently have a consult that would cover 1 and 3 for $25,000. The LBL is $17,500 so I though might might as well do the arms and boobs too for that deal!

But at this point it's all still a dream.

Ahhh thanks re the BBL, got it!

My surgeons goal with my surgery was that I would be so happy with what I had--arms, Tummy Tuck & breasts--that I wouldn't need to do the rest that was on my list--thighs and butt.

So far he's achieved that. I'm almost two years post plastics and thrilled.

Every now and then I think about my wrinkly thighs and flat butt, but I'm 48 so not gonna be perfect anyhow and what I had done was life changing truly! The rest is fine as long as I'm not in short shorts or a string bikini!

I am paying 6000 for a Tummy Tuck breast lift Lipo and bbl in the DR. I was quoted 9500 for a tummy tuck breast augmentation lipo and bbl in Mexico. I am 45 yrs old and I am tired of living in this excess skin. I want to run without hearing the smacking noises.

I am paying 6000 for a Tummy Tuck breast lift Lipo and bbl in the DR. I was quoted 9500 for a tummy tuck breast augmentation lipo and bbl in Mexico. I am 45 yrs old and I am tired of living in this excess skin. I want to run without hearing the smacking noises.

I think you will be thrilled!!! My plastics were truly life changing!