Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First in line tomorrow morning

7:30am EST it's showtime. Dropped 20lbs during this hellish liquid diet and I'm sitting at 298 right now. I wanna get down to 220 or lower which sounds right since I'm 6'3!

To everyone that's gone before me I hope you all show me the right path because I plan on helping those who come after me. Pretty pumped up right now just wanted to post so I can update you all in the following days! Wish me luck.

I'm in next Wednesday. I have to go for blood tests and ECG tomorrow. First time I've been nervous.

Blood and ECG should be fairly simple. Should be smooth sailing for you man. I'll let you know how I'm feeling tomorrow hopefully. The hospital I'm going to doesn't have any reception so maybe a day later.

4 hours ago, PhillyEagles said:

7:30am EST it's showtime. Dropped 20lbs during this hellish liquid diet and I'm sitting at 298 right now. I wanna get down to 220 or lower which sounds right since I'm 6'3!

To everyone that's gone before me I hope you all show me the right path because I plan on helping those who come after me. Pretty pumped up right now just wanted to post so I can update you all in the following days! Wish me luck.

Good luck! I'm 2 weeks post op myself and just getting used to the new sounds and sensations my belly is making! You'll do great! Just remember to get up and walk as soon as you can. You won't want to, but it makes a huge difference. Take care!

7 minutes ago, PhillyEagles said:

Appreciate it all! Glad to see the support. Picked up my Vitamins tonight. Flinstones, B12, and ordered some calcium citrate meltables from Amazon. I'm supposed to get Vitamin D but I could only find like D3 and other D's but no straight Vitamin D. Other than that I should be good right guys?

The vitamin D I was told to take is D3. D3 helps Calcium be absorbed. Check the calcium you got. It may have the D3 already in it. I got calcium chews and they have the D3 in them, so no need for a separate chewable. Otherwise, I'm taking a chewable flinstone 2x a day and B12 once a week and also a Biotin dissolvable.

Good luck again! You'll do great!

8 hours ago, PhillyEagles said:

Appreciate it all! Glad to see the support. Picked up my Vitamins tonight. Flinstones, B12, and ordered some calcium citrate meltables from Amazon. I'm supposed to get Vitamin D but I could only find like D3 and other D's but no straight Vitamin D. Other than that I should be good right guys?

Hey, if you're concerned about Vitamin D - get out in the sunlight, absolute best source!

3 hours ago, TheUnrealJohn said:

Hey, if you're concerned about Vitamin D - get out in the sunlight, absolute best source!

Not necessarily. I have a dog, I'm outside all the time, yet I had dangerously low D Vit levels in September a few years ago, after a super sunny summer here in Austria. Just because you are outside it doesn't mean you automatically absorb what you need. Also, some countries don't have enough sun, like Northern Europe, UK and other places with less sun. It's just not enough.