Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey! im getting sleeved soon in Wollongong :) who was your surgeon?

I will be in Wollongong Private too with Dr Chau on 27/11. How are you finding eating such smaller portions?

AWSOME! I find it normal now but be careful because you will be able to eat and all of a sudden you will be full so just take your time and when I say full I mean you may throw it up that’s why I say be careful hahaha I somtimes eat to fast and find the hard way :P you will struggle at first with fluids etc but you will find your way as you heal because of the eating plan and stuff I eat normal foods and some things like rice bread Pasta I can’t eat doesn’t agree with me and some Spicey things and I get acid reflux bad ! I didn’t have any pain only straight after surgery but wasn’t bad at all and had my drip taken out the second day just make sure you walk even if you don’t think you can you need to so you can relive the gas because you will find you might have sore shoulders etc only advice I’d say about the hospital keep the door closed because they are loud lol and I had only the curtain closed and the would swoosh in every hour even at night LOL BTW do you have Instagram?

Yeah I have to learn to eat slowly, I usually scoff my food down...definitely won’t be doing that...never been a fan of spicy food so that would be too much of an issue. Wow that’s good about not having much pain. Have read about the gas in the shoulders etc. ahh will Keep that in mind thanks!

No I don’t have Instagram just Facebook, I have heaps of support from family but yeah not from anyone who has gone through it.

Sorry haven't been on, had my sleeve done, and feeling pretty alright, first day back at work today.

I have never experienced anxiety but know of those who do, it can be quite debilitating, so going through something like this without a good support network can be quite tough, hope your looking upwards :)