Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lost 40 pounds in two weeks

IMG_20170918_083537_078.thumb.jpg.da52a19f9b83f5e1eeec715c02e4ace3.jpg 4 month post op update!! I only have one regret.. WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER!!! I'm so thankful for my sleeve it's ridiculous.. Will post another update for my six months !! If you have Instagram please follow I follow back @mzcalidoll and once again I appreciate all the love and encouragement I've been getting from every one.. The food and bad it keeps me going we all here for a purpose to be great and a better and healthier version or ourselves let's keep that going !!

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

I just sent a request. I am celijah2

Can I say you are damn hot!!! you are beautiful creature of the earth and you can tell from your eyes the beauty is truly on the inside to!!! Congratulations and Happy birthday!

Hi Chynadoll619! You look absolutely amazing. I can only imagine how wonderful you feel seeing your results.This is YOUR journey an you keep doing exactly what you are doin. I find myself getting quite nervous and emotional the closer my surgery day comes which is 9/27 because I know this was one of the toughest decisions I have pondered on over the years and I pray for this kind of success on the post op side. My HW was 256, an being on this 2wk preop diet i haven't yet weighed in but my last appt 3 wks ago i was 242. I commend everyone on this journey because I know it's not easy so it's a time to empower and support one another because you never know what the next persons struggles are mentally or physically and these forums maybe a person's only place to seek support or encouragement. So again you keep doin your thing because you are doin it very well an thank you four having the courage to share you updates!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BariatricPal mobile app

you look amazing!

On 6/29/2017 at 2:41 PM, chynadoll619 said:

50 all together counting pre op diet, my doc was shocked.. I am to yesterday was my birthday.. And my weight loss was my greatest gift!!.. I sent this pic to my mom she was so shocker my face has slimmed down alot!!/& I have a neck now lol happy

Oh how wonderful! Your face is lovely and I'm sure your mom feels grateful that you are taking care of your health, especially as a birthday comes along. Well done! Thanks for sharing.

This is amazing. I love it. Congrats!

@chynadoll619 you look FABULOUS!! Thanks for sharing

On 6/29/2017 at 2:41 PM, chynadoll619 said:

50 all together counting pre op diet, my doc was shocked.. I am to yesterday was my birthday.. And my weight loss was my greatest gift!!.. I sent this pic to my mom she was so shocker my face has slimmed down alot!!/& I have a neck now lol happy Snapchat-1380492349.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats on such a great start to the new you. You are gorgeous! May I ask what percentage that is of your goal weight loss? I have surgery set for Nov. 1. And have about 80 pounds total to lose. I would be thrilled to be 50% of the way there in only 2 weeks!