So I was looking into nutrition tips and diets I could ease into to help me get past my latest/current stall and I came across this video on YouTube.
Longevity & Why I now eat One Meal a Day

It talks about fasting and eating just once a day forcing the body to a state of Ketosis. What is Ketosis you might ask, well "Ketosis is a normal metabolic process. When the body does not have enough glucose for energy, it burns stored fats instead; this results in a build-up of acids called ketones within the body. Some people encourage Ketosis by following a diet called the Ketogenic or low-carb diet." Some of the information talked about in the video below made some sense to me. And when you think about it in the grand scheme of things, when some of us were put on the pre-surgery liquid diet, this was basically what was happening to us. The post -op for those first 4 to 6 weeks were most of caloric intake was Proteins and forcing the body to burn reserved body fat.
Now around this time last year I did The Pouch Reset deal where I kinda went back on the first 90 days post-op diet for an aggressive week. It was basically all of the same post-op stages but instead done in 8 to 10 weeks, everything is done in 8 to 10 days. I found that when I did it by day 3 I was having some wicked headaches and over all groggy/foggy feeling. After doing it I did slightly break my then stall and dropped about a 3lbs. But it wasn't nearly as good as when I did the stuff pre,and then immediately post surgery. Hell, pre-surgery just on 10 days with liquids alone I dropped almost 50lbs. So I'm bringing my question on this here. I wanna get some feed back from some on here who may have tried this Intermittent Fasting and how it helped, or didn't help you with weight loss or weight maintenance post surgery. I know the one this I may be worried about is the possibility of feeling weak, especially now that I'm regularly lifting weights. Although I am lifting for strength and not really to build muscle, since I still wanna try and lose weight. Am I over thinking this, or is this something that is too risky to try?