Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I stay HORNY all the time!

Yes, I said it. I'm 2.5 months out from bypass surgery, I'm down 61.6 lbs. and I get so horny, my sex drive is on steroids at 51 years old, I feel like I did in my 20's. I've already worn my wife out and she is scared to touch me. I'm not trying to brag, as a big guy I've always been large down below and my wife can't seem to handle me now since my weight loss. Erection problems used to be my issue. I now get hard if the wind blows and for no reason. I can't even walk around in the stores because my erection shows through what ever I'm wearing. What's a man to do during these hard (no pun intended) times? Does anyone else have the issue I'm having after they had surgery? I need suggestions, thanks in advance.

This is what happens when you lose weight!!! Lol as your BMI drops your libido rises due to the increase in testosterone levels! Plus you probably feel more confident in yourself with your weight loss giving u that extra push! Nothing u can about it. Have u and your wife enjoy it while it lasts!! Lol

Yep, a lot of hormones are stored in fat. As you lose, there it is. Once you are down to your​ goal weight if you feel a significant drop though I would ask my doc to check my levels, don't want to go from awesome to depressed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using BariatricPal mobile app

1 hour ago, Dtrain84 said:

Yes, I said it. I'm 2.5 months out from bypass surgery, I'm down 61.6 lbs. and I get so horny, my sex drive is on steroids at 51 years old, I feel like I did in my 20's. I've already worn my wife out and she is scared to touch me. I'm not trying to brag, as a big guy I've always been large down below and my wife can't seem to handle me now since my weight loss. Erection problems used to be my issue. I now get hard if the wind blows and for no reason. I can't even walk around in the stores because my erection shows through what ever I'm wearing. What's a man to do during these hard (no pun intended) times? Does anyone else have the issue I'm having after they had surgery? I need suggestions, thanks in advance.

Make sure you are with a partner(s) that can handle your new found sexual urges. Trust me, nothing is more frustration as you go through these changes than to be with someone that can not sexually satisfy your needs. Also it will tapper off after a while. I call it the second puberty. The affects of the testosterone will start the level out the more excessive fat you burn off your body.

I just fap a lot more. Wife can't keep up with me right now since we've been really busy.

It's actually rather annoying.

- See innocent news article or flyer ad

- Has female with normal looking womens clothes on

- Get boner

- Have to stop what I'm doing and go fap or else get a huge boner in a public space

HSExLi9.jpg

Edited by PatientEleventyBillion

1 hour ago, PatientEleventyBillion said:

I just fap a lot more. Wife can't keep up with me right now since we've been really busy.

It's actually rather annoying.

- See innocent news article or flyer ad

- Has female with normal looking womens clothes on

- Get boner

- Have to stop what I'm doing and go fap or else get a huge boner in a public space

HSExLi9.jpg

It has made my day to read this I swear, that comic is amazing. I didn't realize this topic was in the mens discussion room. Holy fkn funny.I'm not sure if this happens to women, but if it does I don't know how I could actually be hornier. I'm 30 so I'm already in my sexual prime. If the situation was backwards, I sure wouldn't change my partner if he couldn't keep up, I'd just make him watch ahaha ok ok back to work, somehow supposed to concentrate..

3 hours ago, BigTink2LilTink said:

Make sure you are with a partner(s) that can handle your new found sexual urges. Trust me, nothing is more frustration as you go through these changes than to be with someone that can not sexually satisfy your needs. Also it will tapper off after a while. I call it the second puberty. The affects of the testosterone will start the level out the more excessive fat you burn off your body.

My wife can't deal with my size now, I used to bottom out with deep penetration. Now, I get 3/4 inside and I'm hitting bottom. It hurts her when I thrust at times. I have never the one for quickies or a minute man as it takes me 45 minutes to 2 hours to get mine. I guess I will be fapping a lot now until I can get my hormones in check. I know I'm giving out too much information, I'm trying to get some advice on the veteran guys out here who's been through what I'm going through.

26 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

My wife can't deal with my size now, I used to bottom out with deep penetration. Now, I get 3/4 inside and I'm hitting bottom. It hurts her when I thrust at times. I have never the one for quickies or a minute man as it takes me 45 minutes to 2 hours to get mine. I guess I will be fapping a lot now until I can get my hormones in check. I know I'm giving out too much information, I'm trying to get some advice on the veteran guys out here who's been through what I'm going through.

No you haven't given too much information. These are some of the same issues that I had ran into as I was going through my changes. Its good information to share, because others will go through these changes and will want to know if the way they are acting, of if the increase libido/sexual urges are normal. And we can tell them yes.

It has made my day to read this I swear, that comic is amazing. I didn't realize this topic was in the mens discussion room. Holy fkn funny.I'm not sure if this happens to women, but if it does I don't know how I could actually be hornier. I'm 30 so I'm already in my sexual prime. If the situation was backwards, I sure wouldn't change my partner if he couldn't keep up, I'd just make him watch ahaha ok ok back to work, somehow supposed to concentrate..

OH THIS TOTALLY HAPPENS TO WOMEN. Tumblr and a bullet are my best friends. At 41 it's like I got a double helping of HORNY. [emoji48] The only perk for me is my husband started dieting and lost weight which raised his libido...WINNING.
DOWNSIDE-I am in grad school and have been taking my ADHD meds and anti anxiety meds and it has put Water on my fire. I can't wait for this class to end cause I will STOP those meds.

MeMe Jonz

Holy crap I'm not letting my husband get this surgery done, lol!! Since I've had mine done I've lost 95# and he can't stop staring at me now and he suffers from ED also so sex is already an issue and I couldn't imagine him getting his sex drive back to normal. My sex drive did not come back like other women due to other health issues and I don't think I could handle him to be honest I already feel like I deprive the man. He does want to have this surgery since I've had mine done.

Sent from my SM-N910V using BariatricPal mobile app

I have always been Social but the weight loss has gotten me back out in the World and the Confidence has really came back. The Great thing about all of this is that todays woman is so much more open to FWB and it allows you to have multiple Partners. I am so thankful for this tool that has helped me get my Life Back!!!

On 6/25/2017 at 0:13 PM, 2-Liter said:

I have always been Social but the weight loss has gotten me back out in the World and the Confidence has really came back. The Great thing about all of this is that todays woman is so much more open to FWB and it allows you to have multiple Partners. I am so thankful for this tool that has helped me get my Life Back!!!

This.

and the women respond a lot more easily too...i use to actually believe the "just be yourself" advice....nah just don't be fat lol

This.

and the women respond a lot more easily too...i use to actually believe the "just be yourself" advice....nah just don't be fat lol

Two rules:
1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using BariatricPal mobile app