Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANYONE ELSE ON POSHMARK? (Check out my closet - gowns, dresses & more...cheap! :)

Hey Ladies! Just curious if anyone else is buying or selling on Poshmark.com? If not, it's a fantastic site where you can find pretty much ANYTHING fashion and beauty-wise. As you're losing weight and changing sizes FAST, it's nice to be able to find clothing at drastically reduced prices so you don't break the bank while you're losing weight. If you're not already on there, you can use my code PAKEY when you sign up and get an immediate $5 to spend! :)

As a musician, I have a lot of dresses and shoes for sale. I also offer a generous discount of 30% off when you bundle three items together (a function you can use to buy three things at once). Here's the link to my closet: www.poshmark.com/closet/divataunia

If you're on there, comment with your address and I'll add you as a friend - or just add me on the app. Thanks for check out my closet, and best of luck with your loss(es)!! I remember when! lol

BUNDLE 3.jpg

Thank you for this! I'm not there yet at all and will resist buying new clothes until the ones I have are falling off me--but I am looking forward to that day! Love the idea of buying a few things for the middle stages along the way . . . and not spending much.

Joined a couple of weeks so that I could start selling clothes that are too big for me. Need to upload my photos - thanks for teh reminder- I will definitely take a look at your site though right now I am trying to clear out closet space!

You're welcome, ladies! Back in the day (waaay back....lol) I used to use Ebay. I would sell my old clothes and use the money to get new ones as my sizes changed quickly. It was WAY more work than Poshmark. Also, Poshmark makes the buyer responsible for shipping and you get a lable sent to you immediately, so you don't have to deal with paying for that. WAY better. I schedule pickups at my house with the USPS (free), so the whole thing is super-easy.

These days, I sell a lot of my stage and performance clothes so I can make a little extra bank when I'm not performing or teaching. I can sell and find ANYTHING on there.

Be sure to add me! :)

I have a huge pile of stuff I was going to start selling on Posh! Never done it before--any tips?

@Diva Taunia - how do I add you? I just searched Diva TAunia and then just Taunia and couldn't find your closet! I think there is a step I'm missing! Thanks!

@MzCoffee - There's two ways you can add. You can go straight to my closet at www.poshmark.com/closet/divataunia and click on the "FOLLOW" button, or you can do a people search and search for "divataunia" (all one word). Thanks for adding me!

@FruitandVeggies I actually created a tips and tricks sheet a long time ago. Happy to share it here with anyone who wants to start selling on there. Hopefully you'll find it useful! :)

TIPS TRICKS POSHMARK.pdf

HOW TO SELL ON POSHMARK.pdf

Thank Taunia - for the links and the tips and tricks!

Very thoughtful & much appreciated!

5 minutes ago, MzCoffee said:

Thank Taunia - for the links and the tips and tricks!

Very thoughtful & much appreciated!

Glad to help! I did that a while ago, so there may be new tips and tricks, but if you're just getting started, it will probably be helpful. Good luck with your closet (and trying not to shop, lol)!

Wow, awesome! Thanks so much for this!

One question I do have: I notice that some people use the photo of the garment from the website itself instead of taking a photo. Do you think this is a good idea? What are the benefits or detriments of doing that?

1 hour ago, fruitandveggies said:

Wow, awesome! Thanks so much for this!

One question I do have: I notice that some people use the photo of the garment from the website itself instead of taking a photo. Do you think this is a good idea? What are the benefits or detriments of doing that?

I do that too sometimes, but only as a representation of how something can look on, etc. I always include a pic of how it actually looks and/or of the item that I actually have so that there is an accurate representation of it as well. Returns are a pain. :)

I'm a Poshmark and Ebay fan. Have been using them for ages. :)