Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exactly 100lbs down from surgery date! (10 months post-op with pics)

That's amazing! What diet are you following?

Thank you! Doctor recommended high Protein, moderate carb, low fat but I'm finding a lot more success with high fat/protein and low carb (30g or less per day). I also feel a lot better doing low-carb :)

You look great!!

Happy 💯!!!!!! Great job hon!

Congratulations!

9 hours ago, elliekay said:

Thank you! Doctor recommended high Protein, moderate carb, low fat but I'm finding a lot more success with high fat/protein and low carb (30g or less per day). I also feel a lot better doing low-carb :)

congratulations, you look fantastic. I was noticing that you don't have a lot of sagging skin. Are you exercising a lot? Also, how many grams of Protein do you think you eat in a day? Do you still do the shakes or do you find protein in other sources of food? Sorry about all the questions but I have hit a stall and any help you give me would-be great. Did you hit stalls along the way?

congratulations, you look fantastic. I was noticing that you don't have a lot of sagging skin. Are you exercising a lot? Also, how many grams of Protein do you think you eat in a day? Do you still do the shakes or do you find protein in other sources of food? Sorry about all the questions but I have hit a stall and any help you give me would-be great. Did you hit stalls along the way?

Thank you! Luckily my skin isn't as saggy as it could have ended up being but this is definitely a flattering photo in that regard haha. My upper thighs and around my belly button have little skin aprons from the weight loss. I don't exercise nearly as much as I should--probably 1-2x per week--and a standard day for me is probably about 75-95g protein, 50-60g fat, 10-20g carb. I only have a shake if I'm under 75g protein, but usually it comes from food, lots of meat in my diet. I just came out of a 2 month long stall, I thought I had just completely stopped losing weight but then had a whoosh of weight loss this week. How's your Water intake? Increasing water was the only real difference I made when my stall broke, not sure if it's coincidence or not. Best of luck and no need to be sorry for the questions, I'm happy to answer anything I can :)

Congrats....3 weeks today rny n my scale is stuck at 250-251 ugh

What was your start weight

Sent from my SM-G925P using BariatricPal mobile app

How do you guys and gals get the weight tracker thing?