Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

To all who have already responded.....WOOHOO!! Congrats to everyone of us who took that BIG step towards a healthier version of us! I too have had loads of fun watching the clothing numbers diminish. My newest NSV with clothes has come at the expense of a few haters called coworkers....I just placed my order for new uniforms; getting new tops in a large/new bottoms in a medium; at the start of this journey, I wore a TIGHT 2xl top and 2xl bottom. 1 month post surgery, I began receiving mean spirited comments about my uniforms not fitting-funny thing was hardly anyone said "OMG, your uniforms are too big", I just kept hearing behind my back that my uniforms looked a hot mess. Ordered new ones in a smaller size (xl tops/large bottoms). As long as the new ones were fitting a little snug, I got the "Looking good with the wt. loss" comments. Now, those are too big, and once again, the haters roared. While there were a few nice words said, many comments were negative. When I receive my LARGE tops and MEDIUM bottoms, I'll get the "nice" comments again, lol. I think the reason I have the dummies saying directly to ne is because actually talking to me will allow me to tell them where to go. I'm so happy we can talk about the NSVs instead of what kind of crap we are putting in our bodies. This wls has shown us there is definitely more to life than food, and for that I'M EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using BariatricPal mobile app

Nutritionist are worthless.
They are the grifters of the medical field.

Thankfully my surgeon only required one visit pre op because insurance requires it (yet won't pay for it). Now I only work directly with him on my needs and follow his nutrition plan set in place and feel like I am better off without the NUT!!

You are doing great! Some NUTs are obviously better than others. FWIW, I started out in a size 18 also and am down to a 6 or 8 petite now depending on brand and my surgery was 8 months ago. At my last appt, I was told that I'm doing great. So it sounds like you are right on track too. Don't let them get you down. We all stumble. Whats important is you get up after each stumble, dust yourself off, and try to figure out ways to avoid repeating the same mistakes. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Congrats!

Look at us, we ROCK! Thanks so much everyone. It's so good to support each other. Last time I lost significant weight it was 40lbs on WW program. I barely paid attention to my body and relationships with food. This time around I'm planning to stay "present" and enjoy/celebrate every milestone while learning new habits.