Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How's everyone doing?

I was sleeved on 5/24. The surgery went fine but I had a few issues with my heart rate post op. All ok now though:)

I have 5 days left on liquids before I progress to purée/soft and all I can think about is scrambled eggs!

Oh my gosh, scrambled eggs post op after liquid diet are soooo good. Definitely start with just one egg (I could only eat 3-4 bites my first time) and take a small bite with lots of chews. I've moved up to 2-eggs with a little cheese on it and takes me about 45 minutes to eat but it's very good.

FYI - I've found hard boiled eggs (no yolks) are tough on my stomach.

Also, I was able to do low fat cottage cheese pretty easy.

Glad you're okay now!

Hi my sleeve was done 5/24/17 . I love eggs too I'm on pureed diet my dietician suggest not to mess with
scrambled eggs. so I cannot wait until after this Thursday I can have eggs. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T377R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

Another awesome find while still on soft food is avocado. It tastes amazing and feels really good going in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using BariatricPal mobile app

Sleeved 5/24. I'm eating the same 5 foods for a couple of weeks now then 6/24, I get to add new food. I haven't lost any weight in a
Week and I sticking strictly to the plan. Hopefully the addition of new food will
Kick start my metabolism or something. Good luck to you all.

Hi all! I was sleeved on 5/24/17 also! I've hit a stall (2nd one) and I think it's due to dehydration for me. I started adding in more exercise, too. I'm going to try and reach my Water goals this week. How is everyone else doing?

I'm getting my Protein now but still not meeting fluid goals. I did walk a mile today and felt really good. I lost the first 3 weeks then no more the past 3 but I just finished my period also. I go for my 6 wk post op appt Thurs so I'll have an official weight.

How's everyone doing here? Anybody getting bored with their food? I am a little bit. Also, I am dying for something sweet (besides Protein shake) but I'm not allowed to eat fruit. Does anybody here have a suggestion?

Edited by Hoolahoopster

I've also had some serious cravings for sweets! Here are some of the things I've tried - with mixed results.....

- Frozen sugar free pudding Pops: Wpnderful - but I don't have enough self control to not eat the whole box in 2-3 days!

- Sugar Free Rice Pudding: Enjoy the creamy goodness....but they sit a little heavy, in my opinion.

- Cottage Cheese: I like the Muuna brand. Will mix 1 plain with 1 container of the fruit on the bottom variety (to manage the sugar content). Texture works well for me and helps me get a little bit more Protein.

After pre-op / post-op liquid stages, I'll likely never eat Jello again!!! :)

Hope this is helpful in some way. Keep fighting the good fight!