Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any August 2017 Sleevers?

Hi I'm a 34 yr old mom of two young kids and my surgery is scheduled for August 2017! Im excited and super nervous at the same time. Just wanted to see if anyone else was getting surgery in August too?

Hey,
I gotten my sleeve done Tuesday August 1st . I have lost 8lb within those two days 🤗

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi everyone. I just had my gastric sleeve surgery yesterday. I'm home now and I'm having trouble with drinking my Water and Protein intake too I'm getting full quickly. Has anyone else experienced that after surgery. How long did it last for you? I'm afraid of failing. Please help!!!

Sent from my LG-H901 using BariatricPal mobile app

Try different temperatures. My doc told me cold temps and plain water could create nausea. I'm drinking everything at room temp. I take very small sips and wait in between each sip to make sure my tummy doesn't get overfull. Try light Gatorade to keep liquids going. At least for the first few days, it's very important to stay hydrated.

Hello everyone,
Well I had my sleeve done on August 1st 2017 this journey it's hard work and a lot of walking . I had lost 8lbs in just 2 days. I'm still a bit sore .

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

How much walking are you doing? Do you have a step counter? I'm doing about 2500 2 days out from surgery. Worried about pushing it too fast.

Well I am now scheduled for surgery on the 14th with preop on the 11th. I am currently offshore on an inspection which is supposed to be completed on Wed which gives me 1 day to get home...now the there has been delays, delays, and more delays. They are now talking about this going on into the following week. I keep telling them I have to be on the beach on the 10th. Luckily we have another inspector with us that can cover the job...but it is pretty nerve racking with all the delays.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:44 PM, beebee17 said:

Schedule 8/23/17 liquids here we goemoji123.pngemoji55.png

I'm scheduled the 24th of Aug. Wish you all the best of luck....... LIQUIDS TEAM LOL :1351_muscle_tone2::D

I'm scheduled for surgery August 24th in Mexico. Soo excited!

I'm scheduled in Mexico on the 24th as well!! What hospital are u using?

Florence Hospital and Dr Green

Hi all, my surgery date for the sleeve is August 21st. Excited and nervous at the same time but anticipating getting this weight off! Since my spinal fusion in 03 and my spinal implantation in 2016 I struggled with my weight going up and down from 187lbs to 201lbs standing at 4'11". My mobility is limited due to my back. So some exercises are off limits for me. Prayerfully this will help and I can come off the most of the meds I consume.

mybariatricjourney

My date is August 21st too. We're surgery buddies!

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi everyone. I am 31 years old I have a rowdy little 5 year old about to start kindergarten. My surgery date is August 21st, and I am beyond excited. I keep telling my son that soon I am going to be able to run and play with him. We are both so ready for that! Wish everyone luck. I am a week in to my pre op diet and have lost 5 lbs already. This journey is truly life changing. I love to see everyones stories. So encouraging.

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh Wow, my scheduled for the 16th also. I am very excited. How are you doing on your liquid diet?

Hi I'm a 34 yr old mom of two young kids and my surgery is scheduled for August 2017! Im excited and super nervous at the same time. Just wanted to see if anyone else was getting surgery in August too?

August 7th here!