Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any August 2017 Sleevers?

I'm scheduled for August 12.

I'm scheduled August 16

On 6/28/2017 at 7:04 AM, thatguyMason said:

August 3rd here...I'm really excited

Sent from my Pixel using BariatricPal mobile app

I am August 3rd too! Good luck!

Just found out today that Cigna approved my surgery and we scheduled it for August 16th.
I am so ready.

I am supposed to be August 15 or 16th. Let's keep in touch!

That is great for everyone who has their surgery scheduled!!!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]I want my surgery the second week of August but I don't have a date yet because my heart doctor has to be scheduled within a month of the surgery. How come you guys have your date so early? Does your doctor require something different.

I just got my date. I was hoping for August, but I am scheduled for mid september. It stinks because of my work schedule, but it is what it is. I am going to use the next ten weeks to make sure my good habits are all in place. I am hoping to lose some more weight before surgery, and improve my fitness level since that will help with recovery.

Good luck to to everyone who is going in August. I know you can do it!

August 2 in East TN. Am both excited and scared!

I'm a 50 year old mother of 5,scheduled for August 21st, just 5 days after I drop my "baby" off at college. I'm really excited. Just joined this forum.

I had mine in May also. It's basically a breathing test with various elements.

The EGD is putting a scope down your throat while you're sedated. You also have an IV. I understand most of the time the surgeon takes biopsies. Mine were fine. Plus he could see a hiatal hernia he will fix at the same time as my Sleeve.

Just curious as to everyone's starting weight and how much if any you needed to lose before surgery.

I am 5'6" and weigh 235, my doc wants me to lose 5# before surgery, which is scheduled for August 2. I started the diet she gave me and lost 3# last week.