Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just got sleeved, though gas pain sucks ass.

I woke up from surgery not regretting a thing (Think because I was given pain meds when I was asleep on the way to recovery room) I was there for 3 hours total even when I was okay. I had to pee, but I wanted to wait until I had gotten my room, because I was not used to the idea of a bed pan. I found out the incision near my belly button started bleeding a bit even after being glued. But it got patched, which is good. Overall, I was happy for a short time until I got into my room. I got pretty emotional and started crying when my fiancé wouldn't answer his phone, I called 20 times because I wanted him here with me. He ended up coming two hours later.

Just tonight, I walked 5 times, the two times I got up to walk, I walked 2 laps, and then just one an hour later because gas pain was getting pretty bad (I had not passed gas all today.) the pain was a 7, so I was just given pain meds to help me sleep. So far the pressure of the gas is still there, but the pain is a 2-3.

The nurses are so nice. My highest weight was 360, today my surgery weight is 337. My goal is 160, and my height is 5'7 1/2.

Overall, today was good. I was not nervous, I was calm. I woke up high and yelling "Hey you!" To a nurse and telling her how pretty she is.

Here I am. IMG_2168.JPG

I just wanted to tell my experience from yesterday. I get discharged this late morning. :D

I woke up from surgery not regretting a thing (Think because I was given pain meds when I was asleep on the way to recovery room) I was there for 3 hours total even when I was okay. I had to pee, but I wanted to wait until I had gotten my room, because I was not used to the idea of a bed pan. I found out the incision near my belly button started bleeding a bit even after being glued. But it got patched, which is good. Overall, I was happy for a short time until I got into my room. I got pretty emotional and started crying when my fiancé wouldn't answer his phone, I called 20 times because I wanted him here with me. He ended up coming two hours later.
Just tonight, I walked 5 times, the two times I got up to walk, I walked 2 laps, and then just one an hour later because gas pain was getting pretty bad (I had not passed gas all today.) the pain was a 7, so I was just given pain meds to help me sleep. So far the pressure of the gas is still there, but the pain is a 2-3.
The nurses are so nice. My highest weight was 360, today my surgery weight is 337. My goal is 160, and my height is 5'7 1/2.
Overall, today was good. I was not nervous, I was calm. I woke up high and yelling "Hey you!" To a nurse and telling her how pretty she is.
Here I am. IMG_2168.thumb.JPG.7dfcb0ffc0eee89a2b20479b087ef297.JPG
I just wanted to tell my experience from yesterday. I get discharged this late morning. [emoji3]

Congrats and speedy recovery

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats and speedy recovery

Thank you~ My birthday is on the 10th, I consider this a birthday present. :D I'm just hoping to pass gas soon. I really want it gone, the gas pain and pressure.

The gas pain is the worst part. Hang in there...every day gets better. It took about a week for mine to completely go away.

HW- 236
Pre-op Wt- 235
CW- 223
GW- 170
Ht- 5'11"
DOS- May 29, o k

1 hour ago, Iwanttofitinmyweddingdress said:

Here is my before pictures. IMG_2154.JPG IMG_2155.JPG

Keep up the great work wishing you the best.

Woohoo! Glad you are on your way, hang in there!

Happy early bday lol hope you enjoy this new life you about to embark on

Thank you, I will enjoy it. Haven't passed any gas yet, but I stopped drinking broth and Protein Shake to decrease the air intake.

Here I am. IMG_2168.thumb.JPG.7dfcb0ffc0eee89a2b20479b087ef297.JPG
I just wanted to tell my experience from yesterday. I get discharged this late morning. [emoji3]

You are my female counterpart. All your numbers are almost exactly the same as mine. My highest weight was 362. My surgery weight was 326 and my goal is 170. I also was cut yesterday and at the hospital. Keep me posted on your journey and lean on me if needed. Eddie.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app