Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boo Boo Kitty's PS Journey

Hey all! Thanks so much! I am feeling really happy that I did it. The first few weeks were hard, but now it is worth it!

Sue--THANK YOU! That is the best thing anyone has ever said to me! I want to be one that looks like she was never fat!

Fran--I can tell you the first few days will suck and then it gets better! Just rest and breath lots and you can get through it. I am the world's biggest baby and I am ok now. It really is worth it, but when you first wake up you hate yourself. ( I did!)

Global--I will post some of my before's here. I guess I forget not everyone knows what I look like before I lost the weight! I have been here so long I assume! lol...

Gojag--Best wishes to you hun! YOU can do this too. If you want it bad enough you can do it. If you ever need help, ask!

I am going to get DH to take pics today of the scars and stuff. I did find out last night that I ripped my belly button!!! I am so bummed. There is a huge "hole" in it. BUT I am not worried about it enough to get it fixed! lol...NO MORE STICHES! :)

sat_fat.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

BBK, fabulous. The transformation is beautiful and you should be so proud of yourself. Well done girl, you are an inspiration!

Boo Boo, You are a whole new woman!!! You look amazing. Your waist is tiny, your legs are little and your boobs are great! You are another insperation to us on LBT.

Girl.... you are one hot tamale!! look at those iddy biddy shorts! you are stylin and profilin.... I'm so happy for you honey!!

Hey all! Thanks so much! I am feeling really happy that I did it. The first few weeks were hard, but now it is worth it!

Fran--I can tell you the first few days will suck and then it gets better! Just rest and breath lots and you can get through it. I am the world's biggest baby and I am ok now. It really is worth it, but when you first wake up you hate yourself. ( I did!)

Hi BBK,

Thank you so much for the feedback, I will try to mentally prepare myself for this.

What wonderful, inspirational before photos!!! You have come SO far, it's truly amazing. Maybe you should consider writing a book about your incredible journey!

BTW, where was the cruise photo taken? It looks like Puerto Rico -- possibly?

Hey all

Fran--the picture was taken in Seattle! I WISH I had been on a cruise there! I was there for a work conference and it was a brief moment where we got to venture out. That pic was taken in Pioneer's Station (I think that is what they call it.) Seattle is gorgeous I wish I could go back!

As for the belly button--I am going to call today. It had a "blow out". I see tissue now! GROSS! I don't know what they are going to say. The left side about 1 inch to a half inch is now open. I put Neosporin on it but when I look at it I want to throw up....man....I am sure I did it by lifting too much, so I have no one to blame but myself....fudge....

DH took 3 week post op pics yesterday, I am going to try to post them later. I will post the belly button too....ewwww...lol...

BBK,

Definitely have that belly button checked out ASAP. That doesn't sound good at all, but maybe (hopefully), it will be something that the Dr. can take care of easily.

Good luck, and let us know how it went.

Ouch! Hope they can fix your belly button without too much bother. You're looking fabulous BBK, I'm not surprised you're loving that teeny new waist of yours!!

Well belly button news...

It is a where they removed stiches and it peeled apart from the skin! It really isn't a big deal and it will heal. They didn't do surgery or anything, just put a big band aid on it with neosporin. I could have done that myself, but whatever! At least I know now that it is ok. I didn't get to see my PS today, so I got to ask another PS why I couldn't where Spanx or compression. She said my Dr is 1 of 2 at the U of M who do not allow patients to use them. She said it was his opinion that they can cause tissue damage early on, and 3-4 weeks after he sees it as an uneeded expense. There really wasn't any reason not to, so I got a pair of spanx today. I feel VERY VERY weird in them! But we will see in the morning how my swelling is. She also told me once I am release to go back to the gym I will swell even more! I am glad she told me that.

I miss the gym, I am going stir crazy. I hate it. BUT I will be back soon. I wonder if they miss me??

I miss the gym too if I miss more than one day. It's amazing, I think, to go from hating to exercise to missing it.

BBK you look so great! I am so glad it's your picture we see at the top of the screen every day. No more apple girl!

I am old timer here and don't know how to see the photos of Plastic surgery patients after surgery...Can anyone help me? I am going in June 26th and need to see the possibilities!