Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery March 30, 2017 but started to hemorrhage April 19, 2017 was strain to use the bathroom made my own self sick. But I'm 11 weeks out and loss 52 lb I plan on losing an 100 pounds by the time I go see my doctor in the next 2 months. This surgery was the best think I could have ever done. There is a site if you have blue cross blue shield that you can get free Protein Drinks and free lotion for your skin. It is insurenutrition.com you just have to have surgery date the will not except any federal are state programs so that left me out but will be researching for other. Lady good luck you will all do great. Also there is another program if your having a hard time getting your surgery paid for it is called Weight loss Surgery Foundation of America they will pay for weight loss and plastic surgery when you need the excess skin remove they except application from January until June 30 of every year

I am down 15.5kg (34lb) on my pre op diet (6 week diet, 1 week to go), but now my body has figured out what is happening and I've only lost 600g/1lb this week!
I have never lost this much weight on my own before, so it's stupid to be frustrated by a slow week, but I really am!

I had to change up my time of how I eat my last week so I might drink nothing but shakes at night are start my Breakfast an lunch with only shakes and eat my breakfast at night. Are body are so smart. My doctor and some of the nurses told me that you may only lose one pound just understand that you haven't gain. Lift some weight 1 or 2 lb. What I start doing in the morning is doing a 15 minuet work out that suppose to burn fat. I got it off of you tube it called Chris Powell 15 minuet work out for beginners some of it I couldn't do so I would just do what I could. When you have you surgery your just going to be so pleased I can't still see if I'm losing the weight it's a mental thing but my upper part just feel so light and people are saying that I have lost a lot but I don't see it. We are just so harsh on ourselves. If you need to ask anything else contact me any time. You can reach me at deni6485@gmail.com

On 6/21/2017 at 7:20 PM, Shereseed said:

I'm scheduled for 7/12. I start my diet on Monday.

I'm also scheduled for 07/12 - Nashville TN at Centennial with Dr. Dyer. Been doing my pre-op diet. One week down - two to go. :)

I'm also scheduled for 07/12 - Nashville TN at Centennial with Dr. Dyer. Been doing my pre-op diet. One week down - two to go.

You got this!!

July 5.

No preop other than the day before which means no July 4th cookout 😩 My bday is the 8th so I guess I will just have to Celebrate early. Best birthday present I could ever have!!!!

I always seemed to diet right around my bday. Lol! This lifestyle change will be worth the sacrifice though!

On 6/26/2017 at 9:02 AM, jescro13 said:

July 18th for me!

Yay! I am glad to see another person with a date close to mine. Please keep me posted on your journey and I will do the same. We will be going through the post op experience at the same time.:D I am super excited!:D