Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back to basics and really doing it!

Hello ladies.

I have been so busy with life that I have neglected to check in or keep up with posts on this thread. I found a group on Facebook called No Bariatric Regain, Back on Track that has helped me tremendously! It's such a great place for support and their plan works! There are so many people that have lost the regain and so many people on the path to do it. I encourage everyone to go find the group and become a part of it and I'm certain that you will find the support you're needing as I have. I am not the best thread admin as I don't check in often but on this group you will get so much support and responses within minutes!! Please check it out, that's where I will be, hope to see you guys there! IMG_0397.JPG

That's awesome! I originally lost 100 pounds over the course of two years after lap band surgery in 2009. I was in a pretty bad car accident at the end of 2013 and that led to a downward spiral of regaining 45 pounds. I'm happy to say that over the past few years, I've been able to drop most of that weight and only have 8 pounds left until I'm back at my low weight (and plan on going much further beyond that)! But it'd be wonderful to join a group of people who have been through it all before! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all been a minute since I've checked in myself here... I am doing well still lifting weighs 4 days a week and staying pretty good with food. I'm down to 226.6 so I am seeing slooow loss. I'm going to call it a win since I think my body composition may be changing and we've had the little cousins visiting, which means trips to knotts and Disneyland...still plugging away someday s food choices are better then others though.... how's everyone else doing?

Good Sunday morning to all of you [emoji322].
It's been a struggle lately. Since surgery (12/2014) I have been struggling with hormonal fluctuations more than I ever had before.
I have 2 good weeks where I can take over the world, then 2 horrible ones. I have PMDD anyway, so it's been rough.
Since I've been on here with all of you and checked in with a weight of 168, I've gone to 164-171. It's hard, but we're doing it!

Okay, interesting about weight gain. I have just had my sleeve for about 4 weeks. Converted from lapland. I can hardly get anything down, and I get satisfied. Obviously, I better enjoy this "honeymoon" because it appears the ability to eat more and want more creeps back in.

Best to all of you for getting back on track. YOU CAN DO IT!

Good Sunday morning to all of you [emoji322].
It's been a struggle lately. Since surgery (12/2014) I have been struggling with hormonal fluctuations more than I ever had before.
I have 2 good weeks where I can take over the world, then 2 horrible ones. I have PMDD anyway, so it's been rough.
Since I've been on here with all of you and checked in with a weight of 168, I've gone to 164-171. It's hard, but we're doing it!

It's sounds like you have it rough, medical issues outside of ones control are the absolute worst. Good job keeping at it and checking in!

Down almost 20 lbs! I'm doing pretty well and mostly finding it fairly easy to keep my calories low, but I could do better with evening out my food throughout the day.

That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

Way to Go!

I haven't checked in for a few weeks. When I weighed myself in early July I was up to 160. Today while on the scale with wet hair I was at 157.1. I'm happy to see that's going down slowly. I have also switched my lunch to half a chicken patty that's low carb and higher in Protein. Mix that with mushrooms and onions and it's very tasty and I'm loving it. I'm also trying to be more mindful while eating. I've also incorporated a high protein Breakfast of eggs with a little sausage.

My dreaded weigh-in[attachment=73441:IMG_1705.JPG

I'm just glad I'm not alone on this. It's hard getting back in track. I find my old "Dieting" ways returning.
I need motivation to get to the gym. I don't get it, I LOVE working out when I get there, I just have no motivation and 100 excuses

Hello All,
Glad I found this thread. I have also gain a little weight back and scared that I'm going to regain all my weight back. I have gain 10 pounds because of careless eating; I am a known stress eater. I know if I do not take control now, my regain will only get worse. I recently gave up chewing gum and notice that I have been substituting my gum chewing for carbs. I will try my hardest to start on Tuesday; it's going to be hard because we are having chips and all kinds of dips at work. I recently bought a treadmill and did great for about 2 weeks [emoji20]. I think having a support group that knows what I am going through would benefit me in my new start.
Thanks in advance!

Good luck!! I'm right here with ya!