Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back to basics and really doing it!

Well.done Mariela! I am in the same position as you and determine to lose 49lbs - 42 of which is regain! We can do this!
Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

Let's do it! Weigh in tomorrow and let's keep each other accountable! We can do it!!

May God bless you and keep you

-Mariela

Regain here. I will weigh and post tomorrow. I really need support.

Let's do it! I look forward to taking this journey alongside you!

May God bless you and keep you[emoji173]️

-Mariela

Good luck!

Thank you so much [emoji4]

-Mariela

Good morning friends! I am excited about what today will bring as I embark on my journey of getting back to the basics. I plan on eating 3 meals today with no snacking in between and one Protein Shake to make sure I get in all my Protein. I plan on trying to plan out my meals for the week so I don't get overwhelmed. I also am striving to drink at least 64oz of Water if not more. I hope and pray you all have a wonderful dayIMG_0628.JPG

-Mariela

Well I need to lose 50 to get back to my lowest. The weight has gone on gradually over the past 3 years, I knew I had to get it in hand but didn't. How did I get in this position well it's wine and snacking (grazing). My husband and I can share a bottle of wine (or 2!) but it is accompanied by crisps (chips) and a family bar of chocolate. Cakes and biscuits have also creeped in to my diet. See I know exactly what I'm doing wrong. I do have good restriction and if I eat correctly I get full on quite small amounts. The other thing I have done wrong is give up exercise. I don't like exercising but I do know it is essential.

My plan: initially there will be no wine at home and consequently cut out the crisps and chocolate. Exercise. The number 50 is too big for me and quite frightening so I am going to cut it down into sections of 5 which seems so much more manageable.

I have started today and I have used my elliptical and there is no wine in the house.

Hello All,

Glad I found this thread. I have also gain a little weight back and scared that I'm going to regain all my weight back. I have gain 10 pounds because of careless eating; I am a known stress eater. I know if I do not take control now, my regain will only get worse. I recently gave up chewing gum and notice that I have been substituting my gum chewing for carbs. I will try my hardest to start on Tuesday; it's going to be hard because we are having chips and all kinds of dips at work. I recently bought a treadmill and did great for about 2 weeks :(. I think having a support group that knows what I am going through would benefit me in my new start.

Thanks in advance!

Well I need to lose 50 to get back to my lowest. The weight has gone on gradually over the past 3 years, I knew I had to get it in hand but didn't. How did I get in this position well it's wine and snacking (grazing). My husband and I can share a bottle of wine (or 2!) but it is accompanied by crisps (chips) and a family bar of chocolate. Cakes and biscuits have also creeped in to my diet. See I know exactly what I'm doing wrong. I do have good restriction and if I eat correctly I get full on quite small amounts. The other thing I have done wrong is give up exercise. I don't like exercising but I do know it is essential.

My plan: initially there will be no wine at home and consequently cut out the crisps and chocolate. Exercise. The number 50 is too big for me and quite frightening so I am going to cut it down into sections of 5 which seems so much more manageable.

I have started today and I have used my elliptical and there is no wine in the house.

Good for you Cathy, those are all really great steps! I am rooting for you! We can do this! The snacking is a silent killer and we will see major improvements when we cut that out.

-Mariela

Hello All,
Glad I found this thread. I have also gain a little weight back and scared that I'm going to regain all my weight back. I have gain 10 pounds because of careless eating; I am a known stress eater. I know if I do not take control now, my regain will only get worse. I recently gave up chewing gum and notice that I have been substituting my gum chewing for carbs. I will try my hardest to start on Tuesday; it's going to be hard because we are having chips and all kinds of dips at work. I recently bought a treadmill and did great for about 2 weeks [emoji20]. I think having a support group that knows what I am going through would benefit me in my new start.
Thanks in advance!

Hi Liz. I am happy you found this thread too. We can shed this regain, I admire you for catching yourself at 10 pounds. You can do this! Let's do it together!

-Mariela

On 5/28/2017 at 6:38 PM, UK Cathy said:

Regain here. I will weigh and post tomorrow. I really need support.

I am in the same boat and need help and support. I will weigh in and post tomorrow as well.

10 hours ago, chiquitabananaz14 said:

Good morning friends! I am excited about what today will bring as I embark on my journey of getting back to the basics. I plan on eating 3 meals today with no snacking in between and one Protein shake to make sure I get in all my Protein. I plan on trying to plan out my meals for the week so I don't get overwhelmed. I also am striving to drink at least 64oz of Water if not more. I hope and pray you all have a wonderful dayIMG_0628.JPG

-Mariela

I am joining you in this as well. I need help and support.

I am joining you in this as well. I need help and support.

Let's do this Aimee! I will be here, we can and will succeed!

-Mariela