Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just booked a trip to St Martin for six months from now. I used to travel a lot but haven't in the last ten years. I didn't realize how much my weight was preventing me from living.

She would advertise on the web and get listed in workout classes around town. She also taught pole dancing and she taught that too as a form of exercise. You might want to see if there is such a thing in your area.

She would advertise on the web and get listed in workout classes around town. She also taught pole dancing and she taught that too as a form of exercise. You might want to see if there is such a thing in your area.

Right, that's why I asked. I will look, thank you!

H 5'6" HW 253, CW 245, TBS 9/19

This list is great and I have so many of the same items on my list, but you have a few I'm going to add to my list now! We could seriously be friends! I wanted to mention that hot air ballooning is totally not a skinny girl thing to do. I went in October at 300+ (with my 300 lb husband) and floated over the world just the same. It was AMAZING and I can't wait to go back!!

Yes I would love to walk in heels again, take the stairs without passing out, go into a store and not have to go the plus size section!

On 5/28/2017 at 11:23 AM, EmScaDem said:

I am just starting this journey and am finding my desire and excitmemt to be sleeved, growing each day. I am also finding that a lot of my relationship with food is incredibly mental. The first week after my initial Kaiser orentation my emotions swung like a pendulum at the thought of losing essentially my "best friend". So to combat morning the loss of food, I have decided to start a "Skinny List," a bucket list to fulfil missed opportunities. Mainly all of the things I haven't been able to do because of my weight or chose not to do because I was afraid of others judgement.
I am just curious if any others have a Skinny List, and what adventures are on it!?

emoji132.pngemoji183.pngemoji567.pngemoji568.pngemoji475.pngemoji468.pngemoji473.pngemoji474.pngemoji574.pngemoji441.pngemoji126.png

~My Skinny List~
Buy a Bathing Suit without a skirt/shorts
Wear said bathing suit to the beach
Take a cruise
Indoor skydiving
Trampoline Park
"Run" a 5k
Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
Go to a spa
Water/Jet Skiing
Scuba Diving
Segway Tour
Ice Skating
Wear leggings
Wear a sports bra
Wear Skinny Jeans
Wear Shorts
Shop anywhere other than LB or Torrid
Do Pushups
Not be the fat friend
Fit in a booth
Have a date on New Years
Have a Valentine
Ride a non-disney roller coaster
Not have to use a seat belt extender on a plane
Love myself
e5104428b7e1033c84777fae8a34ed68.jpg.a9c00bc6613ea44a78b3c66611ceeb4f.jpg
Sent from my SM-N910T using BariatricPal mobile app

OMG, I LOVE YOU, this is fantastic. I don't have a "skinny list" yet, but going to make one now. My Skinny list is to wear the 100s of cute ShirtPunch and TeeFury T-shirts I have in three bins. I'm a huge sports fan and have my championship win shirts from the Denver Broncos, Chicago Cubs (I can finally die now with a World Series win) my Pittsburg Penguins shirts. I know it might sound trivial, but literally all I want do is get back into those shirts and my wedding bands. :)

Awesome, and you will be able to do all of those things, I have took a few from your list and added some of my own.. lol

My Skinny List~
to do the Stair Climb for American lung association (48 floors)
Wear leggings (without trying to cover it with a long shirt)
Wear Skinny Jeans
Wear Shorts
Do Pushups
Not be the fat friend (yes hate being the only big girl in the room)
Love myself

being able to shop in "average" sizes, instead of looking for "women's world" or just look for clothing with "xxx-L" or clothing with elastic

JUST BE HEALTHY!

Thanks for sharing your list!

Things I will do:

-Be confident when my fiance dips me in our house when we dance around, no more yelling 'stop! help! police!' (he's an incredible dancer, took lessons for 13 years)

-Not crying out bloody murder when he hugs me and picks me up, in fact...

I want to be able to run up to him and jump up into his arms and wrap my legs around him!!

-Do Pull-ups (like an impressive amount for a girl)

-Bust out like 50 push ups without stopping

-Do sit ups for days

-Run my dog instead of walking her

-Fit in all seats more comfortably

-Look in the mirror at the smile I always have on, instead of at my waist to check that my outfit looks okay.

-Worry that something might go wrong because I'm 'too small' instead of worrying something will break because 'I'm too fat'

-All amusement park rides, without fear that the safety handles will break and I'll go flying out.

One last weird one I can think of off the top of my head, I want to walk over ventilation grates on the sidewalk, I currently don't because I worry ones going to be positioned weird and I'll fall through.

Also, great idea for a post, kudos :)