Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck! The way you feel about belly dancing is the way I feel about salsa dancing!! You will do awesome!!

Good luck! The way you feel about belly dancing is the way I feel about salsa dancing!! You will do awesome!!

Thank you Angie! On the way to the hospital right now!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BariatricPal mobile app

I was sleeved two days ago. Recovering in hotel room. Not much pain, didn't need pain or nausea Med today. Trying to walk a lot. Trying to drink enough, only got 16 ounces yesterday, trying to get more in today. Made a watery Protein Drink and slowly sipping from it too, it's hard. But all things considered, I am doing well. We fly home tomorrow.

I did my PCP clearance last Thursday, went for my final blood work and EKG on Monday. all is good!!!i start my pre op liquid diet on Monday the 10th. am supposed to start the 12th but thought it was weird to start on a Wednesday lol. my surgery is set for July 26. I am super excited and very nervous but I cant wait to lose enough to get off my medicine to feel better. I am looking forward to fit into normal clothes. I wish all success in their upcoming surgeries and strength in the upcoming pre op diets. we can do this!!! we have come this far we will succeed. positive juju sprinkled everywhere lol[emoji3]:778_heartbeat::785_cross:

I am scheduled for surgery this upcoming Wednesday as well. I am finally getting the nervous jitters but can't wait for my new life! Good luck

I am scheduled for surgery this upcoming Wednesday as well. I am finally getting the nervous jitters but can't wait for my new life! Good luck

I got bumped to August 9th I start my pre op Monday...good luck to u blessings

I got bumped to August 9th I start my pre op Monday...good luck to u blessings

Mines is Monday and im super nervous

Just focus on the end result....u are getting a do over...to become a healthier u...pray for God to bless the surgeons hands while he is operating on u...and for nurses to be patient and in tune to ur needs [emoji120]

Just focus on the end result....u are getting a do over...to become a healthier u...pray for God to bless the surgeons hands while he is operating on u...and for nurses to be patient and in tune to ur needs [emoji120]

Thank you so much god bless and good luck to you as well the beginning of our journey

Thank you so much god bless and good luck to you as well the beginning of our journey

We are gonna be sleeve sisters [emoji4]

Good luck! Mine is the following Monday.

We are gonna be sleeve sisters [emoji4]

That sounds good love this group

Hey my July peeps! I am doing good! I been walking and drinking sips. Got out of surgery and in room at 11:00am. Doc said I had a lot of scarring from my previous surgeries and some herinas. We will fix them after a drop 60lbs. Hoping to make that by end of the year.
I am surprised how good I feel. No drain. No catheter and just started liquid loratab.
Hope all of you are doing well.
We all sitting on the losers bench, ,!!! Ya,hoooooooo!!

Awesome! Congrats and keep up the good work!

Hey my July peeps! I am doing good! I been walking and drinking sips. Got out of surgery and in room at 11:00am. Doc said I had a lot of scarring from my previous surgeries and some herinas. We will fix them after a drop 60lbs. Hoping to make that by end of the year.
I am surprised how good I feel. No drain. No catheter and just started liquid loratab.
Hope all of you are doing well.
We all sitting on the losers bench, ,!!! Ya,hoooooooo!!

Yay! Mostly good news minus the hernia! I'll be in the same boat. Massive lower abdomen scarring from back surgery and stomach area scarring from gallbladder. Plus a hernia above my belly button from an incision that I can't fix till I'm below 30 BMI. That's what finally pushed me to get the sleeve. It looks like a fist sized tumor.

Hope your recovery continues to go well!

Yay! Mostly good news minus the hernia! I'll be in the same boat. Massive lower abdomen scarring from back surgery and stomach area scarring from gallbladder. Plus a hernia above my belly button from an incision that I can't fix till I'm below 30 BMI. That's what finally pushed me to get the sleeve. It looks like a fist sized tumor.

Hope your recovery continues to go well!

Hey Kate!
Yeah I hear ya. Those darn hernias are a pain.
I am feeling good this morning, did some hall walking last night. Hardly no gas pain. I am waiting to see the doc. I usually take Fluid pills and I am beginning to swell with all the fluid pumping in me. So they checking to see if I can have a tiny bit.
Hope everyone is doing great ! Thanks so much for the well wishes!