Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've got my surgery date! July 3rd!!!!

I'm so excited, my surgery date was set today for 7/3/17 with Dr. Illan! I'm sure some are thinking, seriously around a holiday? Well I personally can't think of a better way to Celebrate Independence Day! A new day and a fresh start! I am also hopeful & excited to make some surgery buddies and share our progress. In 7 short weeks; although, in some ways it seems so far away, I will be recovering and on my way to the much smaller me. Woohoo!

5 hours ago, Unicorn_baby82 said:

my surgery date is July 3rd as well!

Yay! What Dr and hospital will you be at?

I'm so excited, my surgery date was set today for 7/3/17 with Dr. Illan! I'm sure some are thinking, seriously around a holiday? Well I personally can't think of a better way to Celebrate Independence Day! A new day and a fresh start! I am also hopeful & excited to make some surgery buddies and share our progress. In 7 short weeks; although, in some ways it seems so far away, I will be recovering and on my way to the much smaller me. Woohoo!

I'm July 14th in Cabo!! Looking forward to following your story

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

12 hours ago, Sara Bronson said:

I'm July 14th in Cabo!! Looking forward to following your story

Awesome! We are very close! I can't wait to hear about your journey as well!

16 minutes ago, Unicorn_baby82 said:

UWMC in WA State w/ Khandelwal!!

Can't wait to hear about your progress!!!

Congrats on your decision.

I will be there and my procedure is on the 4th! I'm going alone and a little nervous about that aspect. I would love to be your surgery buddy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using BariatricPal mobile app

9 minutes ago, samantha814 said:

I will be there and my procedure is on the 4th! I'm going alone and a little nervous about that aspect. I would love to be your surgery buddy!

Absolutely! I'll be there by myself as well. I would love to have a surgery buddy! Are you flying in early or day of? I decided to arrive Sunday. I've read several posts about how flights were cancelled or delayed recently. I want to get there and be relaxed, well as much as I can! I'm Lori btw. 😊

Absolutely! I'll be there by myself as well. I would love to have a surgery buddy! Are you flying in early or day of? I decided to arrive Sunday. I've read several posts about how flights were cancelled or delayed recently. I want to get there and be relaxed, well as much as I can! I'm Lori btw. [emoji4]

I plan on flying in the day of, I haven't booked my flight yet...but I did some looking and it seems like it shouldn't be an issue. I'm relieved to have found someone on here that will be there the same time! We just recently moved and my husband is still within his 90 day probationary period and can't really take time off work to go with.

I plan on flying in the day of, I haven't booked my flight yet...but I did some looking and it seems like it shouldn't be an issue. I'm relieved to have found someone on here that will be there the same time! We just recently moved and my husband is still within his 90 day probationary period and can't really take time off work to go with.

I'll be alone too.. my boyfriend was supposed to go, we even have our flights booked, but he's lost his mind and is so convinced that I'm going to get a crazy ego and start seeing other people once I've lost weight so I am sort of pushing him away. I don't want him to even go now.

I'll be alone too.. my boyfriend was supposed to go, we even have our flights booked, but he's lost his mind and is so convinced that I'm going to get a crazy ego and start seeing other people once I've lost weight so I am sort of pushing him away. I don't want him to even go now.

Ugh! That's frustrating. It's crazy how insecure men can be sometimes. I'm sorry you are dealing with that.

Ugh! That's frustrating. It's crazy how insecure men can be sometimes. I'm sorry you are dealing with that.

That's exactly how I feel. He's projecting something that he thinks will happen and instead of working together on the changes, he's sabotaging our relationship now. It's really sad too because we've been together for two-and-a-half years, we've talked about buying a house and getting married, we looked at engagement rings he has bonded with my kids and now in the last week I have not heard from him one time. He won't even answer my phone calls but then he'll send me a text like everything's fine. Then the next minute to me be could find a younger, hotter woman anytime.. I honestly don't even get it and it's hard to understand but I feel like I'm not going to put up with it I can do way better and I can be alone I'm perfectly okay with that.