Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie here. Anyone from the Bay Area? Gilroy, Hollister, Morgan Hill?

Hello MusicMom and welcome to this wonderful forum. I am from the East Bay, San Fransico area. I stumbled across this website the later part of March and l absolutely love it. I'm currently going through the process of having WLS. I meant with my surgeon on Tuesday and on June 20th I'm scheduled to meet with the psy for eval. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. This is definitely a HUGH lifestyle comittment. But I think I'm ready for the change. So hop on in and ask as many questions, browse through as many post, give suggestions and make comments.

Thanks! I really like this site so far. I'm nervous but ready

Hello! I'm in the east bay. Been here my whole life. I recently had my Sleeve surgery just in March 2017 and I'm 4 months Post op. So far I've lost 50lbs.
I feel great and so happy I made the decision.

I'm happy to answer any questions.
Welcome to this awesome support system.

Hi there! Just joined the site about twenty minutes ago and excited! Hopefully I can connect with someone who lives in the San Jose area. I had my surgery on June 20th of this year in Palo Alto and feeling good (: Just completely sick of this liquid only diet!

Hi there! Just joined the site about twenty minutes ago and excited! Hopefully I can connect with someone who lives in the San Jose area. I had my surgery on June 20th of this year in Palo Alto and feeling good (: Just completely sick of this liquid only diet!

Welcome Sam
I go to good Sam as there is no bariatric fills that I know of on this side of the hill.
What an exciting time of changes for you ! you gotta believe and trust the program I think. I'm 10 years post op ( banded). So different wls. But I'm still working on staying consistent: Protein and exercise being my main components. And that 90 lbs never came back thankfully!
Keep posting..., it is good to see fresh people overcoming a big life obstacle like obesity....

I would like to see each other and chat sometime. Not clear on others schedules or place. But San Jose somewhere it sounds like? Let me know if anyone has ideas on how

I would like to see each other and chat sometime. Not clear on others schedules or place. But San Jose somewhere it sounds like? Let me know if anyone has ideas on how

Yes! Maybe we can do a meet up at a park or a Starbucks? (My dr doesn't allow coffee but I can get a tea!) I'm open Monday thru Friday from 4-7 in the San Jose area and during the weekends since I live in Hayward I'm open to meeting in Fremont or Milpitas. Also I created and instagram page just in case that is easier for everyone to message : Sasha.thesleeve

Jayne. I'm 1/2 retired. Driving 17 can be a bit of a headache depending on traffic... planning ahead on a Tuesday could be my best bet... vasona park could be nice...??open to ideas

Hi! I live near Palo Alto. I'm having surgery at Stanford on August 7th. Maybe we can gather the Bay Area locals and meet in an area that works for everyone?

Hi there I love in Hayward, but work in San Jose. Had my surgery on 12th, i think we should maybe do a meetup?

Yes! I'm near Palo Alto, but willing to meet in San Jose. My surgery is 8/7.

I live in Palo Alto and would be available for meet ups this side of the peninsula. As I'm retired I'm pretty free on time.
jayne lange

Hi Jayne,
I'm right near Palo Alto and have a flexible schedule. Would be great to meet. My surgery date is 8/7.