May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

1,884 posts in this topic

I'm headed out for a weekend camping trip with the Pathfinders. The best thing is my grandson Isaiah is in the group this year so I get to spend extra time with him.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Newme17 likes this 1 Like this

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

I'm headed out for a weekend camping trip with the Pathfinders. The best thing is my grandson Isaiah is in the group this year so I get to spend extra time with him.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Have fun! Sounds like a GREAT weekend. :)

Okay...after my workout at the gym I woke up with extra determination today. I've decided I'm not going home right after work, but will swing by the gym and get my time in. This way, I won't have to interrupt family time in the evenings. Also, because I was unable to workout for a couple of weeks, I felt like Jello. After last night's weight session, I feel a little bit firmed up again...but it's another road to stick to. I prayed against any illness and injuries that would prohibit me from doing the best I can. During my lunch today, I decided to do a small workout. I've got Pandora Radio on with 80's hits (the best music to workout to, in my opinion) and worked up a sweat. I'm fortunate to be able to wear whatever to work, so I usually have workout clothes on so it works out great. No one is here either...just me, all by my lonesome self. The best office ever. LOL Yesterday, I did some squats in between duties. Sitting down for so long is awful really. So, here's to my new routine...may God help me stick to it.

Did it! I went to the gym after work before home. Did 45 mins on the elliptical. I'll be stretching tonight for sure. Almost feel back to myself again. Feels pretty good.