Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spoilers show when the person is blocked or ignored

By me??? Goodness.. i'll look into that right away but I don't remember blocking anybody.

H 5'6" HW 253, CW 245, TBS 9/19

No idea why they shows as spoilers. I didn't even know we had a spoilers option on this forum

My grandmother and her friends always said to wear girdles, not only did it hold you in but it prevented you from over eating. That is totally true. Anything tight sitting on my torso makes it hard for me to eat. Tight new bra, and/or Shapewear is a no no if i want to eat 4 ounces. I can probably eat 2 comfortably.

IMG_6199.JPG

Oh my!! That is funny but you're right. I must have accidentally hit block or something. I undid it... now I know :)

Hi,
For the person who said my posts show up as spoilers, sorry, but I believe that you should be well informed about every aspect of your health, before surgery and after surgery in this case so you will know what you may have to encounter. Better to find out now than later. i have surgery before and the complications were horrendous. It wasn't weight loss surgery but after the surgery, I started reading about how others had complications from same surgery and didn't know about certain things that could happen. Yes, weight loss surgery is great. I am planning on mine. I am pre-op but I am a reference librarian by occupation so I dig for information to stay well informed to make educated decisions. Sorry and for those who responded about their experiences and concerns, thank you. I have used intelligence to guide your decisions concerning your health. As my PCP stated, you look at the risks vs the benefits, then decide.

I had meant another user, not you :) see below for explanation of the how and why;)

Ohh it doesn't show as spoilers on the webpage. It tell you that you have people blocked. I don't use the app.

I never had reflux before my vsg in Dec 16.. yet I had a hernia repair during my op and suffer with reflux very damn day since surgery. I have to take meds for it or else it's horrible

Me too, not until the sleeve I had GERD. Had the gallbladder removed a year later and I still get it. Mostly when I take Vitamins

Oh my!! That is funny but you're right. I must have accidentally hit block or something. I undid it... now I know [emoji4]

How do you accidentally hit block ? I still can't figure out how to block someone lol tell me how it doesn't seem easy enough to be an accidental lol

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

How do you accidentally hit block ? I still can't figure out how to block someone lol tell me how it doesn't seem easy enough to be an accidental lol

Sent from my Vivo 5R using BariatricPal mobile app

I don’t know either... hadn’t realized it until was explained to me that I had done it.

I thought most surgeons tested for this pre surgery so you could get treated (if positive) beforehand. I was tested.

I was tested beforehand. I also use to have GERD problems before my surgery and took Prilosec daily for a couple years. I have not had any problems since the surgery and I am not taking meds. I wonder if fixing a hernia during the surgery was responsible for the GERD ending. I am 2 months out.

I prefer to warn people about investigating their surgeon very, very, carefully. Mine did a number of things because he had his own biases and didn't check or send me to someone and blew me off when I asked if the gastroparesis could have been causing my problems after surgery.
I live in Hampton Roads area.

Who was your surgeon? Also how long ago did you have your procedure done?

Sent from my SM-G892A using BariatricPal mobile app