Too much exercise is feeding my stall! Who Knew????

23 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2017 at 7:40 PM, OutsideMatchInside said:

When I am tested at the University mine is similar I lay on the table with a tent over my face. The most boring 30 minutes of life.

I wish my RMR was 2400, how I could feast. :lol::lol:

the tent sounds better than my endocrinologists's machine. I had to breathe through my mouth into a tube while making sure to keep my mouth firmly sealed around the tube, and with clips pinching my nose closed. not fun - lol.

How often do you get retested? Not including the period of high weight loss, has it continued to change much?

I was stuck around 240lbs for a few weeks, I went to Vegas, didnt work out but walked a ton and ate like complete crap...I came back 10lbs lighter...lol

I have the same problem. I spend 2-3 hrs in the gym 3-5 days a week or if I can't go to the gym I workout at the house pretty much the same amount of time. I've being in a stall for almost two months now and they sent me to eat every two hrs and I simply can't put all that food in my stomach. They told me I've being burning the double of calories I'm consuming. And is so frustrating bc I don't want any batwings or anything hanging in my body.

I will take your advice and do less days and try to eat more. Let's see if I brake this stall.