Hi everyone! I was sleeved on 1/23/15 and reached my goal of 145 on 12/24/15. I never bounced more than 2-3 pounds over my goal weight for a long while, at least until I went on vacation in November 2016. I jumped up to 153, but was able to get down around 150, but no lower. I haven't been able to drop under 150 since (despite being incredibly strict) and after getting up to around 153, I enrolled in a personal training program at the hospital where I'd had my surgery (also endorsed by my surgeon). I started two weeks ago and have 45 minute sessions 2x per week, mixing up strength training with cardio. I'm also trying to tighten up my body prior to considering plastic surgery (especially the damn FUPA that is the bane of my existence). My Protein intake has been within the range as stated by my surgeon (60-80g) and my caloric intake is generally between 600-1000 calories (tracked via My Fitness Pal). I'm sort of ballparking my own caloric range based on what's been posted here, as my nutritionist never actually gave me an idea as to what I should be sticking to. I know that I've had Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS), which starts 24 hours after a session, peaks at 48 hours, and is mostly gone by 72 hours. However, I'm noticing the the scale isn't dropping, but rather, it's substantially climbing. I was 152 when I started and am pushing over 156. I cannot get the scale to lower and it's getting to be very frustrating. Further, I've noticed that I've actually gone up an inch or two in measurements from where I was two weeks ago. Ugh ugh ugh. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm staying hydrated, but it's hard to keep wanting to knock back my liquids if this is retention at work. I have my belated two year post-op appointment (had to keep rescheduling due to weather) on May 5th and I'd hate to go there up 10 pounds or more when I'd had an otherwise successful year. I'm just frustrated beyond belief.