Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boobies...ugh

The only thing I don't like about having lost almost 100 pounds is that my boobs are like empty, deflated sacs. Though not perky, they were bountiful and full. But now, a size 38 DD (and I'm good with that, down from a 44-DD/44-DDD), they are empty, flat and saggy. Oh well. There's still enough to keep me and him happy! (I'm the only one commenting about them sagging, so I think I'll stop mentioning it. Why point out a negative?)

If you somehow keep your breasts, and lose most of the rest...ka-pow! Just rock it.

I'm 54 and had a major breast reduction at age 15 due to horrible backaches (not to mention the constant teasing by older guys in high school). Since that time, my boobs have shrunk or grown as I've lost or gained weight.

Right now I'm suffering from a rare scalp condition called Lichen Planopilaris that causes permanent scarring alopecia with inflammation around affected hair follicles. It mostly affects middle-aged adults as distinct Patches of Hair loss.< /span>

I could care less about my boobs...I want to keep my hair!

On 4/22/2017 at 8:51 PM, B.Annie said:

I'm honestly scared to lose weight in my boobs. Not because I can't afford it size wise - I'm a DDD, but because they're already shaped like saggy watermelons (nipples point to the ground) and the more weight I lose in them, the more they'll look like inflated animal balloons that have been left in a hot car too long. emoji52.png

HW: 328 (02/22/17)
SW: TBD
CW: 292

:lol::lol: Same!!

I have never lost cup size. This time the weight loss has been very rapid. My cup size is the same and they are looking pretty good. However, my chest circumference has gone down. I am wearing jogging bras until things settle a bit. I do have that attractive uni boob look, but I am so happy about the weight loss, I could care less.

Oh boy. This will definitely be me down the road. Oh well. I'm married and happy. I'll deal with it! Are "wonder bras" still a thing?

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, Caryn68 said:

I've always been huge....when I was thin, I was a DDD. I've always wanted a reduction but because I got so heavy, I kept them for proportion. Unfortunately, they now hang lower....I can tuck them in pants....lol. They are a lot looser, so they kind of have to be rolled into a bra. It's been very frustrating!

I went to a specialty store and they remeasured me and I bought 2 bras today that fit!

IM HAVING THIS SAME ISSUE SEEMS LIKE THEYVE LOST THEIR MASS AND NOW THEY JUST HANG THERE I HOPE THIS GETS BETTER IM TRYING TO SAVE UP TO GET A LIFT OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE

I'm an NN cup. Honestly, I love my chest and I'm hoping I can lose everywhere else and keep at least the majority of what I have. I'm cool with looking like this!:

>--8-o

(turn your head sideways)

On 4/22/2017 at 6:51 PM, B.Annie said:

I'm honestly scared to lose weight in my boobs. Not because I can't afford it size wise - I'm a DDD, but because they're already shaped like saggy watermelons (nipples point to the ground) and the more weight I lose in them, the more they'll look like inflated animal balloons that have been left in a hot car too long. emoji52.png

HW: 328 (02/22/17)
SW: TBD
CW: 292

I have the exact same fear! I don't want tubes!☹️😔😖

On 4/22/2017 at 8:06 PM, ssflbelle said:

I was once a 70 I now squeezing these boobs into a 48DDD. My breast literally hand down to my belly button.I was scheduled for reconstruction on March 21st and less than 12 hours before the Dr called and canceled it. The 2 mammograms and utrasound showed microcalcifications. I have been waiting for over one month for my stupid insurance to approve and for a doctor to do a biopsy. Who knows what this biopsy will reveal when I am finally able to get it done. This whole process has me all stressed out and not eating correctly.

Omg woman! You are an inspiration 200+ lbs! Wow. I am in awe.

9 hours ago, CalgaryWoman said:

Omg woman! You are an inspiration 200+ lbs! Wow. I am in awe.

Your doing great too, 70 pounds is fantastic. Stick with the plan and before you know it you will have lost 200 also.

About 182 pounds of my weight loss was before the surgery. The second 100 pounds was after surgery. I have been maintaining this weight since October. I still have about 40 pounds to get to my goal. However now that the biopsy is back and everything is ok I will hopefully get a new surgery date to get some of this boob skin. I know when they are reduced I will be able to do more exercise after I have recovered and hopefully get to my goal.

I thought this was relevant!! ha

boobs.jpg