Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had mine on 4/18 too! I'm feeling ok today, lots of burping and some indigestion pain, but I believe that's because I'd stopped taking my nexium but my surgeon told me to go ahead and take it. So I'm hoping that helps with the pressure. Just ready to keep healing, I know these first 2 weeks can be the worst!

I hate the lovenox shots. They sting like crazy and I'm running out of places to put them. One week down, one to go.

I had mine 4/18 too, and I wish I was feeling as good as you! Im
Super uncomfortable and nauseous, and having lots of regrets. I know that's normal, but it's a scary place to be. I'm glad to see you're doing so well, it gives me hope!

I was sleeved on 4/17. The first day home was a little rough. But I am feeling pretty good now! Getting all of my fluids in has been challenging, but so far I've managed. I only had lovenox in the hospital.

The worst thing now is sneezing. If I sneeze it feels like my insides might fall out!

I had mine 4/18 too, and I wish I was feeling as good as you! Im
Super uncomfortable and nauseous, and having lots of regrets. I know that's normal, but it's a scary place to be. I'm glad to see you're doing so well, it gives me hope!

May I ask, why the regrets?

[emoji813]2017 could it be, a new me? yaaaass please![emoji813]

I think my regret is because it's so much worse than I thought it would be. I'm hoping I didn't make a bad decision. I did this to be healthier, and I feel so sick.

I'm jealous of those sleeved later and feeling great. My surgery was 4/12 and I still feel like crap.

I was sleeved on 4/18. discharged from the hospital the evening of the 19th. Took one dose of the narcotic pain meds-liquid, and one zolfran. Since then have used liquid Tylenol twice.

My right side is more sore and tender than my left.

I feel the sneeze pain has I had that experience today with three sneezes in a row. Ugg!

I have managed to consume all the full liquid diet items but also trying to get in 64 0z of Water. I fell short on the water amount yesterday as only got about 44oz.. Also suppose to be sipping on a Protein Shake throughout the day but only consumed half of one.

Not too bad with the gas pains. Started passing gas the day after surgery. I hope this is as bad as it gets.

Healing thought to those of you having troubles. They say it gets better!

I found that sipping Water was hard, but today I realized that sipping clear Soup broth and cooled herbal tea was much easier. I know that water would be best, but the soup broth and tea are mostly water and have helped so much. You might want to give it a try :)

Crap I'm failing!! I'm 2 and 1\2 weeks post sleep and I still have problem s sipping and getting my waters in. The cramping is redivulous. I had a complication in my surgery that forced my doctor to go smaller than she wanted. So I was admitted in the hospital for 3 days. But since I've been home I've gone in 3x for IV fluids. How are you guys getting your liquids in? I'm struggling, I can drink 1-2 of the shakes and maybe 16 ounces of Water in a day. Advice please.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using BariatricPal mobile app

Have you tried drinking something other than Water? Tea, diluted juice, broth? What about sucking ice?