Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'd like to set up a Facebook june sleeve group. Anyone interested

Scheduled for June 21st. Already adding unflavored whey isolate powder to everything, doesn't taste too bad either, I bought the six star brand at Wal-Mart. First thing I mixed it in was lite strawberry yogurt and it mixed in with just a spoon.

Sent from my SM-G360P using BariatricPal mobile app

I actually just did this and then I read your post! I will send you an email with the Facebook group details!

Can you post the name of the group here so we can join as well? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/15/2017 at 8:27 AM, stlclg said:

I got my date.....June 6!!!!!

I'm June 5th for the DS.... so excited and beyond ready!!

Omg goodness! I am so excited to hear all of the June tummies! The best advice I can give you all is own your moments post surgery. I cried at everything! The first time I could touch my toes to clip my nails, the first time walking In a store to buy some new cloths! The moment you look in the mirror and realize it's you! The time I tied my sneakers and my bow is not to the side it's in the middle.

You hospital stay, bring everything to feel like home

Slippers
Robe
Blankets, pillows, super elastic loose bottoms a easy slip on top.
I was lucky my surgery was at 7:30. I went in my pj's. oh and no bra leave the tata's hang out. Trust me you don't want to deal with it.

Slippers are a must out of all when you get up and walk around you feel much sturdier. And walk as much as you can post. I can't stress this enough it get the gases moving around and you won't feel as weird. And ignore your damn brain because after everything wears off your brain and tummy are not going to be on the same page.

My surgery is June 1st and I start the cleansing diet this Thursday and I'm scared. Let's share the army of buddies okay . what kind of surgery are you having and what state are you in? I am having a reversal of gastric bypass that is 14 years old and not working and hiatal hernia for surgery number one on June 1st and the sleeve on August 1st surgery number 2. I live in the state of Washington just outside of Seattle and my doctor is Doctor billing through ivivva in Edmonds North Seattle.

My date is June 5th. I'm also from Michigan

I'm having the gastric sleeve surgery my date is June 5 . I'm located in Michigan