Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've read good things so I went ahead and ordered some chocolate flavor and the starter pack so I can try the Soup and strawberry. Anyone use this brand? If so, what'd you think of it?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I wasn't a fan of their sweet flavors. I did like the Soup (if I could get it to come out without lumps, which was a crap shoot), and the unflavored one can come in handy.

I love love love this brand! chocolate is my favorite although I like strawberry and vanilla. Plain I would get if mixing in other foods. It can be sweet (strawberry) if you don't add enough liquid or too much powder. I also love that it has no after taste and I use my hand shaker and it mixes well vs. me carrying my single blender with me to work.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

I wasn't a fan of their sweet flavors. I did like the Soup (if I could get it to come out without lumps, which was a crap shoot), and the unflavored one can come in handy.

The soup is my favorite too. I use a thermometer and heat my Water to 140 and it comes out just right. Any hotter it will change the texture and be clumpy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using BariatricPal mobile app

These were all so helpful. I know individual tastes vary so getting the starter pack seemed like the way to go. I did get the big chocolate because of the reviews. What I'm using now is not great. It's ok but I know in time I won't be able to drink it because it's just meh and I just started it.

Pre-op here, but so far I like them all. My favorite vanilla out of all the Protein powders I've tried. The strawberry is really sweet. I have the chicken Soup, but haven't tried it, saving it for post op. I don't think I'll ever try a chocolate I really like, but the chocolate splendor is decent enough. I've got samples of the other chocolate coming.

I ordered the chicken Soup for post op and got it yesterday... it taste like a broth but not as salty so I think I will like it if I can get it to mix well. I didn't get the other flavors because I'm thinking I'm going to go with another brand once I'm off Clear Liquids post op

chocolate is good.

I hope you all have discovered the Torani sugar free syrups to flavor the vanilla shakes with. So many flavors, Hazelnut, Salty Caramel, etc. they are at World Market, Amazon, and in your grocery stores by the coffee.

I tried the chocolate and liked it better than what I was using. Less Protein and less calories. I may add the PB2 to it for a change. I'm saving the other flavors for my liver shrink phase. :)

On 4/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, Pescador said:

I hope you all have discovered the Torani sugar free syrups to flavor the vanilla shakes with. So many flavors, Hazelnut, Salty Caramel, etc. they are at World Market, Amazon, and in your grocery stores by the coffee.

Wish they sold these in smaller bottles, 1-2 oz. I'd never use a whole bottle, lol.

I use the Torani SF in my coffee (hazelnut), and in yogurt sometimes.