Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sherrie this course is even more for you because the honeymoon is over and now is the time when you are most likely to have old psychological habits resurface..that you can nip in the bud with this course

Where us that link to your Facebook page?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using BariatricPal mobile app

so since it is a secret/private group, I realized it can't be found through a link, so you have to friend request me and let me know you are wanting in the group, and I will add you :)

www.facebook.com/drcolleen

I would like to join please

I sent a request

On 4/13/2017 at 11:06 AM, Navigating the Wilderness said:

Yeah, I knew a patient who was rapidly regaining weight. When asked what said patient was eating, it was revealed to be mostly Angel food cake. Why? Because they said it contained mostly egg whites which were Protein, and thus on their bariatric diet sheet.

1326864132743.jpg

so since it is a secret/private group, I realized it can't be found through a link, so you have to friend request me and let me know you are wanting in the group, and I will add you [emoji4]

www.facebook.com/drcolleen

Im a Facebook idiot sometimes. Can people I'm friends with on Facebook see this group or not?

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

57 minutes ago, chrys129 said:

Im a Facebook idiot sometimes. Can people I'm friends with on Facebook see this group or not?

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

If the group is set to secret/private, then no. However if the page admin changes the setting then yes, people would be able to see it in your profile (although they would have to look for it). You can control what people see in your settings, so you should be able to make all groups you belong to hidden so that nobody can see them.

This is what everybody knew their nutritionist thought of them, at least this one is honest.

Hmm, I always thought I was a food addict. A few of the things you said, I think that's not me. When the psychologist at my evaluation suggested I get back on my anti-depressants I did it right away. When she also suggested that I see a therapist regularly I scheduled as soon as she gave me her recommendations and still go twice a week. So now I am thinking I am more a long the lines of an emotional eater.

Great article and very well written to explain all the types...it really makes you think what type you are and it made me think that sometimes i used to (sometimes still think about) fell/fall into several of those categories. Reality check is always good medicine :)

Thank you for sharing this. I've been looking to treat the underlying issues of my food addiction. I feel I have fit in all four categories at some point in my life. Mainly it's number one. I look forward to your free seminar and have subscribed to your YouTube channel

Thank you for the post. Did the clients that you discuss give permission to post their anecdotal stories here? This concerns me.