Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 hours ago, Suaniya said:

Premier Protein

Sent from my SM-N920V using BariatricPal mobile app

I second this!

Premier Protein has 30 grams of Protein per shake, with only 160 calories in 11 oz and 1 carb and 1 fat. Plus full of Vitamins.

They are pretty tasty and very smooth.

I get them at costco - vanilla, chocolate and banana cream. I also ordered them off COSTCO to get the caramel and strawberries and cream flavor and they are good. I usually Hate banana flavored things and even that one is good.

I hear you can get a 4 pack at Walmart but I haven't looked for it there. I get 18 in a case for about $25 which I think is a good price per shake.

You can also try applying through insurenutrition.com and they go through your insurance to pay for them. I get 4 cases delivered monthly. they only have chocolate and vanilla so its good to look up recipes to make new flavors.

You get the Premier Protein through insurance?

I had heard about it but wasn't sure.

You get the premier Protein through insurance?
I had heard about it but wasn't sure.

Yes, go on the website insurenutrition.com and click apply. It took about 2 weeks, but now I get 4 cases delivered monthly. They have to get approval from your doctor and then insurance has to approve it. My nut told me about it, and i applied back in january, so have been getting deliveries for 3 months. I just got sleeved Friday and have about 10 cases on reserve. My surgeon only required 1 day Clear Liquids so didnt use them too much yet. Its worth a shot, definitely saves a ton of money.

43 minutes ago, Suaniya said:

Yes, go on the website insurenutrition.com and click apply. It took about 2 weeks, but now I get 4 cases delivered monthly. They have to get approval from your doctor and then insurance has to approve it. My nut told me about it, and i applied back in january, so have been getting deliveries for 3 months. I just got sleeved Friday and have about 10 cases on reserve. My surgeon only required 1 day Clear  liquids so didnt use them too much yet. Its worth a shot, definitely saves a ton of money.

Yeah! That's $100 worth per month! Thanks

Yeah! That's $100 worth per month! Thanks

Yes it does!!! You can put that money towards the new wardrobe youll be needing soon :)

Now I don't want to come accross as a know it all but...here goes. Yes I have heard that Protein Drinks can be covered by insureance but I have heard that they sock it to you by charging your insureance super high money. They also want to sell you scar cream at a high price but it says it is free for you. I have heard many times that is how they make their money. Just be careful and read everything before you do it.

Just now, Sherrie Scharbrough said:

Now I don't want to come accross as a know it all but...here goes. Yes I have heard that Protein drinks can be covered by insureance but I have heard that they sock it to you by charging your insureance super high money. They also want to sell you scar cream at a high price but it says it is free for you. I have heard many times that is how they make their money. Just be careful and read everything before you do it.

Also I forgot this part. Some insureance have a cap on how much they will cover and then it comes out of your pocket.