Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi I'm due a week tomorrow to be sleeved in Brussels. I'm excited but nervous.. any news on your date?

Hi I'm due a week tomorrow to be sleeved in Brussels. I'm excited but nervous.. any news on your date?

Hello Caz

I wish you all the best with that.Yes I think I would be feeling the same aswell nervous and excited.What is your pre op diet if you had to have one.

No news on the date yet I'm going to give it until the end of this month and then I will call them as my sister is getting married in August and I would like it all to be done for then.

Anything I can help you with let me know.Just think this is the start of your new life that is what I am thinking as each day goes by.

Leanne

I had mine 20th feb lost 3stone 9lbs feel great
Happy yo help

Hello Kazuhiro

Wow that is a great weightloss you must be feeling great.

Any tips you can give me as my journey along the way how did you feel when you first came out of surgery?

Leanne

I'm in the UK too. My date is May 24th x

Hello minnieme

Welcome to my post how are you doing? What kind of pre op diet are you on?
Here to help one another here to message any time.
Where are you in the uk?.

My name is Leanne and I'm from Essex 45.

Leanne

That's great, I really think best thing for me I've now lost 4stone my operation 20th gen 2017

Hello kaz

Wow that's a great weight loss any hints and tips you could give us all that are going to be help us through this?

Leanne

Hello minnieme

Welcome to my post how are you doing? What kind of pre op diet are you on?
Here to help one another here to message any time.
Where are you in the uk?.

My name is Leanne and I'm from Essex 45.

Leanne

Hi Leanne! I'm on a liquid diet ( 4 pints of milk, 1 sugar free jelly + 1 salty drink) a day. Finding Day 2 is a little easier than Day 1...
I'm in Bedford :) so glad I found this app!

Hi Leanne! I'm on a liquid diet ( 4 pints of milk, 1 sugar free jelly + 1 salty drink) a day. Finding Day 2 is a little easier than Day 1...
I'm in Bedford [emoji4] so glad I found this app!

Hi Minnie me,

Wow you started a liquid diet already.When is your surgery for and where is it?.keep up the good work your on the way to a new life.
Yes I was glad too when I found this site you find out so much by reading the posts.
Are your friends and family supportive of you?

Leanne

Hi Minnie me,

Wow you started a liquid diet already.When is your surgery for and where is it?.keep up the good work your on the way to a new life.
Yes I was glad too when I found this site you find out so much by reading the posts.
Are your friends and family supportive of you?

Leanne

Hi!
My mum is amazing, my daughter and I are going to stay with her for the week after my surgery. I have a few friends who have been incredibly supportive and the rest who haven't really said anything.
I'm day 5 now and it's getting better..although the ketosis is making me feel hideous.

Hi Minnie me,

That is good you have support of your family and friends.
I am doing this because it is the only way forward if I have any chance of getting my life back on track.

Yes that ketosis is vile isn't it I have had that when I was on a liquid diet I did a few years back.
What hospital are you having your op in? Keep up the good work.

Leanne