Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery in Mexico

I have just had plastic surgery in Mexico. My Dr is Dr Carmina Cardenas and she is located in Tijuana. She is the absolute best thing that has happened to me.

I had a neck lift, breast lift, and Tummy Tuck plus five days stay at her recovery house with 24 hour nursing care for $12750.

She has been my hero this whole time. She is beautiful and kind and I have been treated like her daughter. Her office and her hospital, hospital CER, is incredible. The hospital CER specializes in bariatric surgery and plastic surgery. It is nicer than any hospital I've ever been inside of in the USA.

I cannot express enough how important having post operative care is after plastic surgery. It would be a nightmare to try and do the at home alone. Plastic surgeons in the USA send you home 2 hours after surgery!!!! That is insane. I stayed the night in the beautiful hospital being check on every hour and now I'm staying 5 days at the recovery house here, all my needs taken care of.

Also dr carmina does not use narcotics. She used a pain pump system that has controlled my pain much much better than anything I was ever given in the use. I'm feeling strong and recovering more quickly do to this.

Please feel free to pm me if you are considering plastic surgery in Mexico. I cannot recommend my doctor enough. She is amazing. She also had bariatric surgery herself and plastic surgery and she has a deep understanding of the weight loss patients needs.

IMG_4039.JPG IMG_4165.JPG IMG_4040.JPG IMG_4114.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS, you must be very happy!

I am extremely happy and I would never never have plastic surgery in the us. I have have been treated like family here.

My best friend also had bypass and plastic surgery in the USA. She was sent home to her hotel 2 hours post op with no after care. Only her mom to help her. She had a 360 degree Tummy Tuck, breast implants and Bracioplasty. They sent her away with five drains. Absolutely horrific.

This surgery is huge!!! You MUST have post op care. You must have help dressing your wounds and caring for yourself. It is not in my opinion an outpatient surgery.

I have everything done for me. Today and for the next three days I get gentle massages, help with anything I need. All
My dressings changed, help showering, and my doctor checks on me daily. Now that's what I call care!!

Do yourself a favor. Go to dr carmina de and save thousands of dollars and get the best of care.

I am a real person and in no way affiliated with dr cardenas except that I adore her. She has given me the body of my dreams.

IMG_4172.JPG IMG_4110.JPG IMG_4038.JPG

Dr Cardenas must have a new hospital and recovery centre since I had my surgery there in 2014

Dr Cardenas must have a new hospital and recovery centre since I had my surgery there in 2014

Yes there is a new recovery house and the hospital is hospital CER which specializes is bariatric and plastic surgery patients.

I am having my RNY on May 31. I already know I'll need plastic surgery on my stomach. Do you know approximately how long I would need to be off work. I know it'll be a year or so before I'm at this stage but just song research ahead of time.

On 3/30/2017 at 1:56 PM, bellabloom said:

I have just had plastic surgery in Mexico. My Dr is Dr Carmina Cardenas and she is located in Tijuana. She is the absolute best thing that has happened to me.

I had a neck lift, breast lift, and Tummy Tuck plus five days stay at her recovery house with 24 hour nursing care for $12750.

She has been my hero this whole time. She is beautiful and kind and I have been treated like her daughter. Her office and her hospital, hospital CER, is incredible. The hospital CER specializes in bariatric surgery and plastic surgery. It is nicer than any hospital I've ever been inside of in the USA.

I cannot express enough how important having post operative care is after plastic surgery. It would be a nightmare to try and do the at home alone. Plastic surgeons in the USA send you home 2 hours after surgery!!!! That is insane. I stayed the night in the beautiful hospital being check on every hour and now I'm staying 5 days at the recovery house here, all my needs taken care of.

Also dr carmina does not use narcotics. She used a pain pump system that has controlled my pain much much better than anything I was ever given in the use. I'm feeling strong and recovering more quickly do to this.

Please feel free to pm me if you are considering plastic surgery in Mexico. I cannot recommend my doctor enough. She is amazing. She also had bariatric surgery herself and plastic surgery and she has a deep understanding of the weight loss patients needs.

IMG_4039.JPG IMG_4165.JPG IMG_4040.JPG IMG_4114.JPG

Do you know the link to her website? Who took care of your medical travel coordinating?

Do you know the link to her website? Who took care of your medical travel coordinating?

Just google her.
No one did, they just helped me know when to book my flight and picked me up.