Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi All - sleeved on 12/21 and I am in your same boat. I've basically been the same weight/measurements for going on three weeks now. I think this is my first true "stall." I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and focus on the fact that I've lost 36 lbs since my surgery day and more than 60 since my highest weight. I'm also getting back to tracking my food (I have been slacking there), making sure I'm hitting my Protein and Water goals and working out. I'm hoping this too shall pass. Glad to know its not just me!

HW: 270

SW: 244

CW: 208 (for three weeks now!)

SW 12/9
Height 5'9
SW 255
CW 198
Total lost 57

I drink one 30g Protein Shake a day and eat chicken/beef for lunch and dinner. I try to drink my Water but I don't get as much as I need :/ I haven't been exercising either which is something I want to start working on. Compared to everyone's comments, it looks like we're all around the same weight lost amount which is good to know! I only lose about 1 lb a week too.

I'm also in same boat now about a pound to a pound and a half per week

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Has anyone started to experience Hair loss? Mine started about 2-3 weeks ago. I do have a lot of hair and it's long and pretty full (well, it was). It's definitely thinned out now and it's looking pretty dull. I knew it was going to happen. I lost a lot of hair in an unrelated sickness/surgery 7 years ago. I thought I was prepared for it to happen again. It still makes me sad. I'm taking Biotin and using a product by Joico called Clinicure. I had good success with it last time.

Yes, I am losing handfuls of hair every time I Shampoo. I really hope it stops soon...it's a little un-nerving! I also wanted to report that after my three week stall I'm suddenly losing again, currently at 204. I haven't changed much - maybe a little more stringent on carbs, and I have been tracking again. Good to know that stalls DO pass and it doesn't mean weight loss phase is over!

Sleeved 12/22

HW 280
SW 247
CW 181.5

I have not moved an ounce on the scale in over a week and only lost 4 pounds this month.

I'm not hitting my Protein or fluid goals so redoubling my efforts. Also started adding a little carbs into the diet. My plan allows 3meals a day and no snacking which makes protein difficult when all the supplements make me sick.

Still having a hard time eating anything of Protein value. I am weak ... Nothing tastes good but weight loss is going well. Think dehydration has been my main issue Now when I eat or drink my stomach burns 70lbs gone off to a great start, anyone else having food issues?

HW 242
Sw 226.
cw 183
Gw 135-140
Sleeved on 12/20/17
Hair loss!!
Calorie intake 600-850 per day.
Need to eat more calories and step up Protein to end hair loss
Don't eat any crap that I used to.
Need to add in more exercise, so that I can eat more without slowing progress.
Wish you all much health and success in your journeys.[emoji304]

HW 242
Sw 226.
cw 183
Gw 135-140
Sleeved on 12/20/17
Hair loss!!
Calorie intake 600-850 per day.
Need to eat more calories and step up Protein to end hair loss
Don't eat any crap that I used to.
Need to add in more exercise, so that I can eat more without slowing progress.
Wish you all much health and success in your journeys.[emoji304]

I got sleeved on 12/30/16 and lost total of 61lbs from my heaviest and 47lbs since my surgery. About a month ago I noticed that my hair started shedding like crazy. I can definitely tell that my hair has thinned out ALOT! I'm so scared it won't come back. I even cut my hair short so I wouldn't see as much hair coming out but it was no help. It is still falling out like there is no tomorrow. I have been taking all my Vitamins but I invested in a Hairmax laser comb which is FDA cleared for improving thinned out hair. I just stated using it about a week ago so I can't tell if it is gonna work or not.
Have you tried anything? Please let me know if you find anything helpful for your Hair loss cause I would like to try it as well.

My stats are on my signature.

Height: 5'0"
Weight for WLS consultation: 216 lbs.
Surgery date: 2/13/17
Goal: -71 lbs for healthy BMI (about 145 lbs).
Current weight: 165.6 lbs
My profile picture is not me. It's my "FITspiration" body.

Sleeved dec 5th 2016
BMI - 31/32
84kgs maybe 85kgs
Day of surgery - 80kgs

Currently -65kgs and have been for ages. Haven't shifted weight in a couple of months maybe
I don't count calories but I do try to keep my fats and Protein high and carbs very low...
Goal weight prob around 60kgs but have never really had one in mind.
Slip off the wagon every day but not too much.