Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

47 minutes ago, Bandy2sleeve said:

Wondering why all the May people are on KiK and not chatting here? What am I missing here?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using BariatricPal mobile app

I was on Kik but couldn't keep up lol. I think because it was more private.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, Newlife041417 said:

You can be in the group

It's ok, I couldn't keep up any way lol. Just wondering why but I figured I was taken out since I wasn't on much or didn't interact much. It's all good. Best of luck to you all!

48 minutes ago, sammy246 said:

Can you guys add me again? It disappeared tonight for some reason!!!

Sammy it says your still in the group are you still not able to write.

2 minutes ago, sammy246 said:

It won't let me in any group :( I'm going to delete and reload the app in the morning

That's weird! Sorry Sammy great idea to delete and redownload it please let me know if you have any trouble. Goodnight😘😍😘

I am scheduled for May 19th! Starting full liquids tomorrow! Eek!! I would love a May buddy!!

I hope all went well! I had mine on 5/16

Mine is May 18th I am very very nervous but I'm ready for this. The pre-op liquid diet is no fun. Hope I'm up for the Challenge.

I hope all went well! Mine was 5/16 and I was nervous as heck!!

I am so upset right now [emoji17]
My surgery was scheduled for May 30. I've done everything required by my insurance but they denied me because they say my sleep apnea isn't severe enough?! My BMI is at 39 so they are giving me a hard time over this. My surgeons office has put in an appeal which was denied. My last option is to go back for another weigh in to see if I'm at 40 BMI and try to resubmit to insurance which would probably push the surgery to sometime in June. I'm fine with moving the date. I just hope I can get this all worked out soon!

10 minutes ago, nz55555 said:

I am so upset right now emoji17.png
My surgery was scheduled for May 30. I've done everything required by my insurance but they denied me because they say my sleep apnea isn't severe enough?! My BMI is at 39 so they are giving me a hard time over this. My surgeons office has put in an appeal which was denied. My last option is to go back for another weigh in to see if I'm at 40 BMI and try to resubmit to insurance which would probably push the surgery to sometime in June. I'm fine with moving the date. I just hope I can get this all worked out soon!

So sorry. Don't lose hope and I pray things get worked out and go your way soon. Hang in there.

May Buddies. How is everyone doing who have had surgery? May is almost over and my surgery date of May 31st is fast approaching. Just wanted to check in and see how all of you are doing.

Wondering why all the May people are on KiK and not chatting here? What am I missing here?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using BariatricPal mobile app

It's more private and personal

May Buddies. How is everyone doing who have had surgery? May is almost over and my surgery date of May 31st is fast approaching. Just wanted to check in and see how all of you are doing.

On the bench

1 minute ago, Newlife041417 said:

On the bench

Awesome, good luck and God Bless!

I pray you get the approval and all goes well......I have been down the denial road as well.....