Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  1. cynthiap05

cynthiap05

2. Trajczi

Trajczi

3. caddygirl

caddygirl

4. Berry78

Berry78

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• amazingmimi

I feel like I've finally gotten past the biggest hurdle. Surgery date is September 6th, the day after Labor Day, and yesterday I got my insurance approval letter. I've followed everything they've told me to do, and I've even lost 30 lbs on my own since hubby had to change his diet for diabetes. No worries now about having to do 4 weeks of the liver shrinking diet instead of 2. On my initial visit, if I had gained just 5lbs I would have had to do 4 weeks. It's getting closer. Just 2 more months to wait.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Grace1234

I am brand new to this my surgery is tentative for July 27 depending on insurance and I'll be have the Gastric Sleeve.
      · 0 replies
    • Pepper1

I am looking for people to connect with that are 4-5 years out. Many of the support sights I go to are all newbies. And while I enjoyed that when i first had my surgery and found it useful, I am looking to exchange ideas with folks that are out a few years. I am slowly gaining weight back and losing my excitement. I don't want that!
      · 0 replies
    • SuziDavis

I have a surgery date! I am getting sleeved on 8/17/2022!
      · 0 replies
    • Mudh8r

How do you stay focused? I'm struggling a bit the past three days.  All I want is sweets and carbs.  I have no clue what changed but for some reason I'm craving hard.  I'm literally dreaming about food and when I wake up, I'm thinking about my next meal.  I'm not "hungry" but so munchy.  I'm trying to stay focused, busy, exercise and the likes but this looking struggle is getting to be so hard.  I meet with my nutritionist tomorrow and I'm so hopeful she has some advice.  My protein intake is great, liquids on point, even throwing in some raw veggies and berries to curb the sweet/carb craving.  Thoughts?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches