Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The 'PERFECT' bra??

I have never paid less than $60 on my bras. Because I have a huge back and wide shoulders, I have myself measured and just get the discounts at the boutiques when they have a sale. The best place I have seen to have great bras with support are Victoria Secrets. They normally have deals like 2 for $25 or something like that.

I am used to Ashley Stewarts bras and the boutique stores in Lower Manhattan.

Once I am able to fit into her, Vicki Secs will be my go shop. lol

i just found these awesome looking bras, that do all of those things plus. I wear a size 34D. And they even do backfat!! BTW I am the same as all of you. Lots of skin to hide. I have actually been looking for something that covers everything. I have just recently tried 8 different bras. I went into JC PENNY under distress to have a proffesional bra fitting. Heck she didn't know what she was doing any more than I did. LOL We don't have any other place in my city. I am trying to go to a Proffessional bra fitting 2 and 1/2 hours from my home. If these Shapezzz bras don't work It is kind of expensive. With S/H it ended up being $85.00 which is way high but I am so tired of my bra back sliding up, the skin under my arms and my back hanging out every where. Maybe you could just buy one to seeif it is something you like. I just bought one so I shall see if it is something I can handle. Good Luck with your BRA hunting!!

Awesome suggestions!! Looking into them all, thanks!!

someone mentioned a shock absorber, found a couple on Amazon, less than $30! Also free returns & exchanges, may give those a try as they look like EXACTLY what I need!

I had a favorite Vassarette bra for many years - they stopped making them... I freaked out... then Curvation made one just like them - I was thrilled... then they stopped making those, too and I have been suffering with inferior crap ever since - I am also a firm support, not stretchy support, underwire, keep them separate type... I still long for them to bring back my favorites because I am also on disability with very little income and I cannot pay $20 - $60 for a bra... I am lucky if I can spare $10 - $15 and all the options at Wal-Mart now SUCK :-(

I love Le Mystere and keep the girls up great! Oprah had a show about them a long time ago. They are pricey in the store but sometimes I can find them on ebay for around $30.

Since being overweight I was mostly a sports bra girl. So I went from a 48-52c to a 38-40c or d depending. Went to maiden form tried on several because I had no idea the size I was. They are around $40 but I got 3 on sale for$14. I've always been a real bra off as soon as I got home. Now I hurt not wearing them. Back shoulders girls. I wear them til bed. They all have wires they don't dig or poke. I was the girl who used to pull those wires out. Separate cups too. I am not sagging much but think they have firmed up since the new bras. It's only been a little over a week.

I have several of the Vassarette brand and fruit of the Loom underwire Tshirt bras from my local Walmart that I use for my everyday economical bras. I lost a lot of volume post wls and they keep the girls up and perky and the underwire on both are comfortable for long 10-12 hr days:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/VANITY-FAIR-BRANDS-BRA/39422521

https://www.walmart.com/ip/WMR-FT487-2-PACK-T-SHIRT-BRA/39404796

I have found the sizing to be inconsistent between brands on cheaper bras, so definitely go to your local Walmart and try them on.

I love the t shirt bra. Im a band and cup size bigger than other expensive bras. 38-40c in theirs a 42d

Vanity Fair 76380 and 76382 with lace

Google it

Amazon - search for it

Her Room - search for it

This is an awesome incredibly supportive full figure bra that holds the girls up with nice thick straps that do not slip OR dig in. I was wondering why my mom, who is 23 years older than me, and also lost about 150lbs after weight loss surgery had perkier taataas than me. It was the bra. I asked her where she got it. Also, seriously go to Nordstrom lingerie department in any major city and ask them to measure you too. You might be surprised at what you find.

You should definitely be able to pick one up for $20-30.

Vanity Fair Illumination bra is pretty good too.

I know i had posted earlier about my dilemma finding a GOOD BRA that does all of my hiding of loose skin. Well, my new best friend came in the mail Thrusday!! I know it cost quite a bit more than I want to pay but...ladies let me tell you about this awesome new bra!! I have back fat that I haven't been able to hide also my under arms. The skin on my boobs that used to be ok. Well I have found THE MOST COMFORTABLE BRA ever!! It is called SHAPEEEZZ!! Let me tell you it has everything that I need in a bra. I did pay quite a high price but it is so worth it to hide stuff that shouldn't be here and have my back look smooth again. I really can't say enough good about it. So LADIES if you want something that fits and gets all of your bells and whistles taken care of this is the one!!

Soma has amazing bras. They even have one for back fat. But they are pricy. I always look for coupons first. But I haven't ever had a more perfect fit in looks and comfort.

21 hours ago, Sherrie Scharbrough said:

I know i had posted earlier about my dilemma finding a GOOD BRA that does all of my hiding of loose skin. Well, my new best friend came in the mail Thrusday!! I know it cost quite a bit more than I want to pay but...ladies let me tell you about this awesome new bra!! I have back fat that I haven't been able to hide also my under arms. The skin on my boobs that used to be ok. Well I have found THE MOST COMFORTABLE BRA ever!! It is called SHAPEEEZZ!! Let me tell you it has everything that I need in a bra. I did pay quite a high price but it is so worth it to hide stuff that shouldn't be here and have my back look smooth again. I really can't say enough good about it. So LADIES if you want something that fits and gets all of your bells and whistles taken care of this is the one!!

What style did you get? I would love to try.

Hi I got the MINI TANK, I love it still. You know when you put something on and it feels great and then in a couple of days it isn't as good as you thought? I LOVE IT!!! I am thinking on ordering the long line tank. They even tell you how to measure exactly. I haven't had much luck with the old stand by measuring. They have you measure accross the top of your boobs and then from your nip to under your arm for the cup size. I can't wait to try the long tank. Good luck let me know if you like what you get.

I found some very nice bras at my local thrift store. It takes some hunting, but you can get $130 bras there for less than $10.

Honestly with boobs my size paying anything less than 60 is basically impossible... and even then I'm settling for bras that don't fit the way I want them to.